Plugin Contributions

cart error NOT Skipping Payment Page (Express Checkout: Skip Payment Page = Yes)

Hey there,

I'm sorry for posting, I imagine this is a stupid oversight on my part. My site is not currently live yet so I'm afraid I can't provide a link. I have searched the forum for similar posts but I can't seem to find any with this problem. I'm sorry if I've missed one.

-- Problem --

When using PayPal Express Checkout I am still seeing the "Step 2 of 3 - Payment Information" page during the checkout process. PayPal Express is the only form of payment that I offer so I would much rather this page was not shown. What am I missing here? How do I prevent this page from showing please?

-- Settings --

In Admin > Modules > Payment > PayPal Express Checkout
    - I have set Express Checkout: Skip Payment Page = Yes
    - Sandbox mode is enabled while I fix this issue

In Admin > Modules > Order Total
    - I have only the following options installed:
    ot_shipping, ot_subtotal, ot_tax, ot_total

I am not using coupons or gift vouchers and they are disabled (as suggested in other posts relating to the same issue).

-- Zen Cart Info --

Version: 1.3.8a

Add-ons:
    1) image-handler_2.0-zc13.zip
    2) column_layout_grid_for_product_listing_1-3-8.zip
    3) about_us_page_1-3-0-14.zip
    4) main_navigation_sidebx_1-1.zip

It's really starting to annoy me yet it seems to work fine for many people, I must be missing something very obvious here.

Thank you so much to anybody who has any suggestions as to how to fix this issue!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: NOT Skipping Payment Page (Express Checkout: Skip Payment Page = Yes)

I've looked around the forum a bit more and tried to figure out why the payment page still isn't being skipped but this problem still exists.

Does anybody have PayPal Express skipping their payment page? If so... what settings do you have? Did you take any extra steps to get this functionality working?

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Thank you for reading!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: NOT Skipping Payment Page (Express Checkout: Skip Payment Page = Yes)

I'm just beginning to think that perhaps the problem exists because I'm using the sandbox at the moment. Is this likely the case?

-- Related Links --

Paypal Express Checkout: Skip Payment Page (not) - dharma seems to have the same issue as myself but he then miraculously solves the problem... making me think this is a stupid mistake.

Remove or Skip Page: Step 2 of 3 - Payment Information - Similar problem but this time the issue was gift vouchers/ coupon codes... I have them disabled... I think (I followed DrByte's instructions).

Have I missed a relevant post, tutorial or wiki guide?

Thank you.