Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default There is no PayPal Express Checkout button next to Checkout button!!! Please help!

I have PayPal standard IPN and CC payment method installed in my shopping cart. They are working very good. Now I have a problem with my virtual terminal company. They not transfering my money to my account already 4 week long. So, I decided to install PP ExCheckout. Ysterday I instaled PPECheckout with all API details from my PayPal account. And had a problem with patch 1.3.7. I worked out this from threads and installed new patch by Dr.Byte: 1.3.7.1.
    And what i have now in checkout page:
    a) 3 options: CC, PPstandard, and another paypal button(i am not sure is this button for PPExCh, because it says only 'PayPal')
    b) There is no PPExCh button next to Checkout button, but I from PPExCh explanation there should be PPExCh button. ??? So...
    c) when I checked third option, I mean second PayPal button(as it appeared after installing PPExCh), I was directed to PayPal site. But there was no option to skip PayPal login, as it say in explanation of PPExCh. It was simple checkout page for PayPal standard, which asking for PayPal login(account).

So, please help me to work out my PP Express Checkout. I need my customers to order without PayPal account. Your help greatly appreciated. Thanks forward.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: There is no PayPal Express Checkout button next to Checkout button!!! Please help

I bought my template on August 2007. And It based on 1.3.7 zencart version.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: There is no PayPal Express Checkout button next to Checkout button!!! Please help

What do you think about this option from my PP account:
    Are you third party?

"Third-party API Instructions

1. Contact your shopping cart or solution provider for your API account username. Then enter it in the API account username box.

2. Select the API access categories to which you want to grant permission. The categories include the following APIs:

* DirectPayment
    o DoDirectPayment
    * ExpressCheckout
    o SetExpressCheckout
    o GetExpressCheckoutDetails
    o DoExpressCheckoutPayment
    * Reporting and Backoffice APIs
    o RefundTransaction
    o GetTransactionDetails
    o TransactionSearch
    * Authorization and Settlement APIs
    o DoCapture
    o DoAuthorization
    o DoReauthorization
    o DoVoid
    * Other APIs or Permissions
    o MassPay
    o Encrypted Website Payments
    o BillAgreementUpdate
    o BillUser

3. Click Save to enable your third-party shopping cart."

Plugin Contributions

rather than messing with a new api, try switching to the classic template for a minute and see if the paypal button is there
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinpa1969 View Post
    rather than messing with a new api, try switching to the classic template for a minute and see if the paypal button is there
    i did. now i can see button, but when i press it, i have the same paypal page, which require a paypal login(account).

1. how can i fix button in my template?
    2. how can i make PPEC work without paypal account?

there is my url: v e t o r d e r . c o m (i left classic template for test with you)
    thanks forward!!!

Plugin Contributions

Be sure and check your Pay Pal profile - there is an option to make a paypal account optional. Even so, I think that option is not available to everyone depending on what country you are in. You'll need to ask PayPal.
    www.PrairieRoses.com
    A Country Sensibility

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tinypack View Post
    Be sure and check your Pay Pal profile - there is an option to make a paypal account optional. Even so, I think that option is not available to everyone depending on what country you are in. You'll need to ask PayPal.
    thanks, I am in Hungary now. But I did registered with PP in UK.

Plugin Contributions

If you have a purchased template you will need to compare the login/create account and checkout files with your version of Zen Cart and merge the missing pieces into you template.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    If you have a purchased template you will need to compare the login/create account and checkout files with your version of Zen Cart and merge the missing pieces into you template.
    which file they are: ' the login/create account and checkout files'?
    thanks, sorry for being dumb.

Plugin Contributions

hi. I just wanted to share my experience with this problem.
    So, PayPal explained me that because my PayPal account are based on Malta Bank (this is an offshore bank) account, they cannot provide me with Express Checkout Option. thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast