I would like to customize the Report - Products Purchased -
When you click on the product ID to get the details of who purchased the product, I would like to display the order status instead of the model number.

Reason: some of our products are classes and we would like to print of list of the students who've enrolled ... some have check/money order so their status may still be pending and will need to pay at the door.

I've also tried the orders report but get errors when I'm in the Customers - Order - report and try to filter through the product name or ID or model number I get this error message:
otherwise it works fine.

1054 Unknown column 'o.orders_id' in 'on clause'
in:
[select count(distinct o.orders_id) as total from (zen_orders o, zen_orders_status s left join zen_orders_products op on (op.orders_id = o.orders_id) ) left join zen_orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id) where (o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total') and (op.products_model like '%119%' or op.products_name like '119%')]
If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

I have also installed the attribute-controller stock level addon...
(we have a variety of t-shirt sizes that we put in stock levels.)

Hope I didn't mess anything up.