Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Attribute image replaces main image but only pop up larger image

I have installed the attribute image which replaces the main image and it works great however i have a few issues. For some reason whenever I click on the drop down menu and choose an attribute the image changes with is great but then at the bottom of that image a small broken image comes up. You have to view it to fully understand

http://www.wpc-consulting.com/~stxmi...products_id=18

I have pinpointed the file that is causing this issue and the code as followed

Code:
    <?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\'' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE_ADDITIONAL, 'products_image_large_additional=' . 'images/'.$attributes_image) . '\')">' . $image . '<br /><span class="imgLink">' . zen_image('images/bigger_picture.jpg', 'larger image', '140', '44') . '</span></a>'; ?>
    <?php }?>
    I have figured this out because i looked at the path of the broken image that pops up and it is named bigger_picture.jpg which is in the code above. Does anyone know how to get ride of this darn pop up image?

Also that goes along with this is for some reason when the attribute image switches with the main image and i click to enlarge the image it shows up in a pop up window instead of my lightbox which is used with all the other images. I only have problems with the attributes. Any help is much appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Attribute image replaces main image but only pop up larger image

Just remove code that refers to larger image..
    PLUS
    on page quoted, you are not forcing customer to choose
    from your attributes...ie.
    visit site, add to cart WITHOUT choosing option, and
    product is added to cart..BUT is it the option I wanted????

Plugin Contributions

I am not sure which page I posted for the problem about the required attribute drop down and I am not sure what you are asking? Are you saying you choose a product and add to cart but it isn't the right one?

I have figured out my problem however with the attributes being required. I needed to set for example the choose a size or choose a package as display only. Therefore if someone tries to just use those settings it will have an error stating choose a selection.

The page this is working on is

http://www.wpc-consulting.com/~stxmi...products_id=33

This is what I was trying to do but it is all working now. Unless you see another problem?

Plugin Contributions

http://www.wpc-consulting.com/~stxmi...products_id=18
    Am not forced to CHOOSE what product I want on that
    url above..

Plugin Contributions

Your correct...I have figured out how to do it just haven't got it implemented throughout the site yet. Thanks for the observation though. I will get to work on changing them out. All my big worries are pretty much gone except for two that I don't have solved. One is the popup image bigger_picture.jpg that is just annoying to see everytime. I think i tried deleting that whole piece of code i posted but it didn't work. It actually took the picture out entirely. I will try again and see. My other issue is the background image being full for all resolutions. Thanks again for the help!

Plugin Contributions

I tried taking out the portion of the attrib_prod_info.php and it gave me this error

Code:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/stxmill/public_html/attrib_prod_info.php on line 23
    That is if i took it all out. I tried removing just the bigger_picture.jpg and the little image still showed up.

Plugin Contributions

I am also having trouble with one and ONLY one product. I have it set up when an attribute is clicked it will replace the main image and it works fairly well other than the small image and not using lightbox however on this page

http://www.wpc-consulting.com/~stxmi...products_id=11

When adding the images for the attributes for some reason it adds both of them directly to the page instead of switching the image out when it is selected. I have added the exact same way for all my attributes and they all seem to be find except this one. Not sure what is causing this issue?

Plugin Contributions

Images on that page are large in size, and throwing template
    out of line on right hand side boxes...Try reducing..
    You also have lightbox installed...could conflict with image swap.

Plugin Contributions

I'm sorry maybe I didn't make my self clear. I don't want these images on this page to be actually on the page at all. I want them to only change whenever i click on that attribute like every product on my site that has an attribute. They all seem to work but this one.

http://www.wpc-consulting.com/~stxmi...products_id=11

It is suppose to look like this...

http://www.wpc-consulting.com/~stxmi...products_id=17

I am using lightbox and the mod I am using to swap out the attribute image with the main image is this one; http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=994

You could check it out it isn't a very big mod only has a few files in it. I will try and find a thread just for this mod but i dont think there is one.

Plugin Contributions

I would like to contact the author of the mod which is vishal melmatti because he says he would like response from this mode but I can't find any information about how to get a hold of him. Not even in the readme file or anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast