Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Attribute image replaces main image but only pop up larger image

I am having the same issue. When I select the attribute from the dropdown list the main image changes, but on IE a broken image appears under the main image. This does not happen on FireFox. Were you able to find a solution for this?

Plugin Contributions

I have this Add On working as far as I can tell. I don't know what I've done differently...if anything at all. I've tested it in IE 6 & 7, Firefox, Opera and Safari.

What i would like to do is have the product image in the product listing (example: a group shot of chocolates) different than when you go to the actually page. I would like it so when you go to the product page you see the photo of the attribute that is select by default in the dropdown menu (example: of Box of 6 chocolate).

Any suggestions...

thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I can't even get the module to work. I am wondering if I receive a bad download or if I am using the module incorrectly. I have installed per the instructions and updated the MySQL. However, in debugging, my entire site doesn't call the jscript_attrib_prod_info.php module. Anyone have any thoughts?

74.208.75.237/muddy

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

I have this module working well on this site....

http://www.valentinescards.co.uk/sho...ains-1249.html

However what I actually want to do is set it so it overlays an attribute image (png or gif) over the top of the current product image.

the option is an add-on to a product and I just want to have a transparent pic of the option product to overlay the original image.

Any ideas on if this is possible and whether someone could code it for me - PM me with quotes or message here.
    Regards
    Marc P Summers
    www.monkeydesignhouse.com

Plugin Contributions

I posted this under another thread but in case you didn't find it here is the fix for this mod (for those of you having this issue).

In attrib_prod_info.php find:
    <span class="imgLink">' . zen_image('images/bigger_picture.jpg', 'larger image', '140', '44') . '</span>

and change to:
    <span class="imgLink">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</span>

Plugin Contributions

How would you go about getting rid off the pop up in attrib_prod_info.php?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12