I just chose Zen Cart via Fantistico for a site I have built. I am moderate at Expressions Web but use WYSIWYG format.

I do create and modify php pages but usually by copying and pasting code. I am not much at writing code.

I love the idea of open source but fear I may have waded too far into the deep end. The only modifications to the template I have done so far is change out the header and logo gif with images of the exact same size. Still, when I open the cart home page.. the logo overlaps the banner and the banner is not the right size. That is not the real problem however.

My primary concern is, when I follow the editing instructions I end up at a page that requires me to write in code.

I downloaded the cart folder to my computer and tried opening it in Expressions web but the pages don't display in the WYSIWYG so no help there.

Do I need to be well versed in building a page in code in order to use this cart? I really like the style and understand learning curves. Being older... everything about this industry has a long and steep one for me but learning to build in code is beyond my energy level and I'm afraid my head might explode.

Is there a way to edit these pages other than in code? If yes, can someone point me in the direction of a easy tutorial like Zen Cart for Dummies?

thanks all