Plugin Contributions

Default Manufactures pages: display products only if in stock (quantity =1+)

I have my store admin set to display products even if they are out of stock (quantity=0) sold out.

love it!

Is it possible however to code the manufactures pages to only display products if they are in stock (quantity=1+) ? while leaving the rest of store as is?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Manufactures pages: display products only if in stock (quantity =1+)

Quote Originally Posted by dharma View Post
    I have my store admin set to display products even if they are out of stock (quantity=0) sold out.

love it!

Is it possible however to code the manufactures pages to only display products if they are in stock (quantity=1+) ? while leaving the rest of store as is?

Im having an simliar problem as you but no one has answered me yet either...i want my products to show sold out when my stock level goes down to 5 products since im ordering from a dropshipping company otherwise half of the time the items might be on backorder since other people order from them as well.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Manufactures pages: display products only if in stock (quantity =1+)

It might have to be custom coded, a quick fix, I found was to manually change the manufacturer to "none" or make a manufacturer called "backorder" , at least it doesn't show up with the other stuff...

Hope this helps..