Example: Heating Mat with 12 different sizes in attributes. We need to use price factor to calculate the additional charge on top of the base price because when our suppliers increase their price to us we can then just increase the base price by the same percentage so that we dont have to increase every single attribute manually. We can do all of this fine if we want to show the additional amount in the attributes drop down box (i.e. +£14.81) which works but customers often complain that it is confusing and can't understand why we would do it that way (our competitors don't).

THE QUESTION IS: Can you show the total price of the attribute selected in the attribute drop down box if you are using the "Price Factor" option in attributes controller to calculate the increase?

Just to clarify - Using the actual net price of the item in each attribute would not work for us.

Have read many posts on the various ways of calculating and displaying attributes, but I just can't get this to work. If its not possible within Zencart as standard then I would be interested in any modules or bespoke development offers to try and achieve it:

Version: Zen Cart 1.3.8a

Many Thanks

Robin