Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal recurring billing module for Website Payment Pro

Big Problem. The orders for the subscriptions are not going through at all. Regular orders are but anything involving a subscription is not. The receipt that goes thru ZC shows up as $0.00 Here's a portion of the ZenCart receipt (store.com doesn't really exist...I also covered up the order id for security purposes):

There is no PayPal receipt since the order never makes it to PayPal. Only regular, non-subscription orders do.

Thanks for shopping with us today!
    The following are the details of your order.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Order Number: 53
    Date Ordered: Tuesday 07 October, 2008
    Detailed Invoice:
    http://www.store.com/store/index.php...fo&order_id=xx

Products
    1 x Granola Gourmet Personal Subscription (GC 02) = $0.00
    Enter your flavor preferences: all of em
    Sub-Total: $0.00
    FREE SHIPPING! (Free Shipping Only): $0.00
    Total: $0.00

Plugin Contributions

Yes, with PWPP customers do not have to be redirected to the paypal site. It processes the order through Zencart. Setting the payment to 1/month does make it a monthly payment, once a month.

The price should have been displayed in the attribute details of the shopping cart order, rather then the typical order total area to the right. My developers informed me that was the only way to make it process payments on a recurring basis.

Thanks for letting me know about the possible sql issue, I will have them address this in the new version.

Plugin Contributions

Well, my client does have PWPP already and he just signed up for PP's recurring billing feature for an additional $30/month. Does he still need that?

Whatever the case, he losing a lot of money and potential orders because this isn't working.

Try it yourself. Go to http://www.granolagourmet.com/store and click on the Monthly Granola Club button on the homepage and order any of the three clubs and go thru the process. You'll see you end up getting an order for $0.00 and nothing goes thru PP.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Plugin Contributions

Hello, I am getting an error when I log in to the admin section and click on the Subscriptions/Recurring at the top of the screen just under "logoff". The error I get is

1146 Table 'xxxxxxxxxx.subscription' doesn't exist

Do you know offhand where I went wrong with the install? I am using ZC v1.3.8, PHP Version: 5.2.5 (Zend: 2.2.0), and MySQL 5.0.67 .

Thanks!!

Plugin Contributions

I have attached the shopping cart image from the granola site. It shows the subscription price in the attributes. That is what is the amount charged through Paypal on the subscription basis.

In order to show the customer the amount they are being charged in the checkout, you have to display the attributes from the cart. As mentioned with the first version of the recurring mod, and I mention above, the checkout price will show $0, but the amount that is being deducted on the schedule you set, is the amount in the attributes area.

It was tested through Paypal sandbox, and the checkout went through with no issues.

You can use the paypal recurring, but unless they have upgraded it, it will require alot of coding inside zen to get it to work through zencarts checkout system.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by blakdeth77 View Post
    Hello, I am getting an error when I log in to the admin section and click on the Subscriptions/Recurring at the top of the screen just under "logoff". The error I get is

1146 Table 'xxxxxxxxxx.subscription' doesn't exist

Do you know offhand where I went wrong with the install? I am using ZC v1.3.8, PHP Version: 5.2.5 (Zend: 2.2.0), and MySQL 5.0.67 .

Thanks!!
    Did you do the sql table update?

Plugin Contributions

I know about the attributes showing up on that page. That's not the problem. The order does go through ZenCart. We get an email about it for $0.00. However, nothing happens on the PayPal side. We get no confirmation that the subscription goes through and no record on the PP side either. So essentially, no order actually happens.

The client does have Website Payments Pro with the Recurring Billing setup. So where are we going wrong? Why can't we get any proof of an order on the PayPal side?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Plugin Contributions

New problem...and an update. Client decided to call PayPal today with me in a conference call. PP said we needed to turn the Website Payments Pro and both the Express Checkout as well as the Express Checkout with recurring billing. He also said to turn on all credit cards PP suggests. So we did that too. Still having problems including a new one that only appears when attempting to make a recurring billing order. In this case, it's on Step 2 of the Checkout Process where this message appears under Payment Method:

Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time.
    Please contact us for alternate arrangements.

Why did this show up? How do we lose it?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Plugin Contributions

I have uploaded the files for this module, and run the SQL statements, but I cant see a Subscription menu.
    Can someone tell me what I have missed?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fscproductions View Post
    Did you do the sql table update?
    Yes I copied and pasted each section to the SQL update box. Does the whole thing need to be done at one shot or can I cut and paste one paragraph of the update at a time? It looked to me like they were almost 3 separate pieces with closing brackets so I did one section at a time, copy and paste. I'm not a programmer but it was not stated that I had to copy and paste the entire section at one time in to the SQL patch input. I'll try it that way I guess. Didn't occur to me when I was actually installing it that maybe all three sections of code had to go at one time. Is that maybe the reason?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast