Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Add Pages to More Information Sidebox

Hi,

Yes, it is all sorted now, thank you for your reply though.

Thanks Kerry

Plugin Contributions

ok, I have tried what I know and am at my wits end on this one.

I have uploaded all the files matching the file structure shown in the download, I have run the SQL included and even made sure all the pages are enabled in Configuration>Define Page Status.

I see pages 5,6 and 7 in the admin section, and can see them in the define pages - typed in text - but they DO NOT show up on my main site, only 2, 3 and 4 show up under the More Information Box.

What step am I missing? and why is it that I can't get these pages to show on my site?

Thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

nvm fixed it

I missed a folder

Plugin Contributions

I just installed this mod on zc version 1.3.8a and I'm loving the potential of it already. Exactly what i was looking for, so KUDOS to ya!

Just one lil problem i'm having... i'm unable to disable any of the new pages. They don't show up in the admin --> Configuration --> Define Page Status. It still only shows the original pgs 2, 3, 4. What did I miss on the install? All other parts seem to work just fine. Shows up under define pages editor, and links are on the website. I only need to disable page 7, could ya point me in the direction of how to do that, or should i just remove the line of code that references that page altogether?
    Michelle B
    The Soap Peddler - Homemade Goat milk soaps, Beer soaps, Coconut milk soaps, Cocoa butter tub truffles & more!

Plugin Contributions

ok nevermind the pages not showing up in admin. I have no idea what the prob was, but I just re-uploaded the files and it's all there. Whew. BUT...just noticed while clicking around on the site, what should be two seperate links (page 5 and page 6) both pull up page 5. I read through the files I just installed, looking for a typo but never found one. This is a simple fix...which file is this on? Maybe i'm just up too late and my eyes are crossing. I'll go look through them again while i wait on a reply. ;-)
    Michelle B
    The Soap Peddler - Homemade Goat milk soaps, Beer soaps, Coconut milk soaps, Cocoa butter tub truffles & more!

Plugin Contributions

Update to add ALL PROBS ARE FIXED! Woohoo! Thanks for a super-helpful mod!

I scrolled back in the posts to read this again:

includes/modules/sideboxes/Custom_Folder/more_info.php

find the line that starts: if (DEFINE_PAGE_6_STATUS <= 1)

and change the next line to read: a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PAGE_6)

(currently it reads a 5 there - my bad!)

I saw that post earlier, but it said something about being updated in the downloads, so I figured it didn't have anything to do with the install i just did a little while ago. No big deal tho, very painless to straighten out once I realized it. Thanks again for giving me something fun to play around with.
    Michelle B

Plugin Contributions

Michelle,

Glad it's worked out for you!

Tina

Plugin Contributions

the pages 5,6,7 show up in the Define Page Status, but it doesn't show up in more information box...how to fix it? did i miss something?? i have install SQL patch already

Plugin Contributions

In admin - have you activated the pages?

Tina

Plugin Contributions

Sorry for my english but i'm from the netherlands so i'm doing my best.

First of all love this mod just what i needed but it seems that i have some problems with this mod.

In my page editor on the top of the screen i get this message.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /storage/mijndomein/users/143768/public/sites/www.flevoreparaties.nl/webwinkel/admin/includes/languages/dutch/define_pages_editor.php:2) in /storage/mijndomein/users/143768/public/sites/www.flevoreparaties.nl/webwinkel/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 36

once i make the neccesary changes to page 5 6 and 7 and i hit the button save my screen goes blank with the following error

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /storage/mijndomein/users/143768/public/sites/www.flevoreparaties.nl/webwinkel/admin/includes/languages/dutch/define_pages_editor.php:2) in /storage/mijndomein/users/143768/public/sites/www.flevoreparaties.nl/webwinkel/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /storage/mijndomein/users/143768/public/sites/www.flevoreparaties.nl/webwinkel/admin/includes/languages/dutch/define_pages_editor.php:2) in /storage/mijndomein/users/143768/public/sites/www.flevoreparaties.nl/webwinkel/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 21

Somebody who know's what i did wrong?

thanx in advance

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast