Plugin Contributions

Default How Do I Set an HTML Anchor in a Product or Product Category Page?

I'm new at this Zen Cart but learning quickly. I have a question that is similar to Wolf99's "move or remove "displaying 91 to..." thread of January.

I want to put an HTML anchor in the product category page in the same line that reads "Displaying 91 to 100 (of 101)". I assume that somewhere there is a template that defines what this page looks like in HTML code and that is what needs to be editted.

I cannot find ithis template Can someone tell me where it is, and better yet what I should do once I get there?

Many thanks in advance

Andrew

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How Do I Set an HTML Anchor in a Product or Product Category Page

If you are referring to the product listing page that would be in:

YOURTEMPLATE/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php

There are two spots the results list (one at the top and one at the bottom of the page). For me this is around Line 27 and Line 45, but I have edited that file.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the direction, khopek. In my version the file name is a little different, tpl_product_info_display.php. But it does the same time, it builds a product page.

Which is good.

Does anyone know which piece of code does the same thing for the product category pages? I poked around in the directories suggested by khopek, but as yet nothing.

As usual, many thanks in advance.

Andrew

Plugin Contributions

sorry I guess I misunderstood and thought you were talking about the listing pages

Plugin Contributions

No, no misunderstanding. I want to place an anchor on both my product and product category pages and thought, perhaps naively, that they would be done in the same way in more or less the same place.

Apparently not.

Thanks again for your help.

Andrew

Plugin Contributions

Default Which File Do I Modify to Insert an HTML Anchor in a Product Category Page?

I'm new at this Zen Cart but learning quickly. I got some guidance earlier this month from the community about how to do this for a produt page. I was also hoping to learn how do this on a product category page.

I want to put an HTML anchor in the product category page in the same line that reads "Displaying 91 to 100 (of 101)". I assume that somewhere there is a template that defines what this page looks like in HTML code and that is what needs to be editted.

I cannot find ithis template Can someone tell me where it is, and better yet what I should do once I get there?

Many thanks in advance

Andrew