Plugin Contributions

Default Sale Prices Not Carrying To Cart

I've looked at all the other threads about this problem and have reset the master categories, etc. checked attribute settings etc. but still am having a problem whereby a few products that I marked down on sale show the sale price, but when you put them in the shopping cart, the regular price, not the sale price shows up... For a couple products I set them up again... At first I though it was any product where the pricing was dependent on attributes, but I had one product where that wasn't the case and reset it up from the beginning

Here is an example of one of the products where the sale pricing is not carrying over to the shopping cart...

http://www.motherhousemarket.com/ind...products_id=89

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sale Prices Not Carrying To Cart

Do you have the item set to something like priced by attributes set to yes vs no?

Plugin Contributions

I just read your reply and started writing back saying yes they are set up Priced by Attributes Yes...which they were... but then I wanted to see what would happen if I changed that to No so just did that and it corrected the problem!!! Thank you, Thank you!!!

What I don't understand is even though theses products are on sale they are still priced by attributes... Is it because the priced by attributes and the sale price are in some sort of conflict?

I am completely relieved that this corrected it, so thank you, but am puzzled by why they aren't still considered to be priced by attributes...

Thanks again!

Plugin Contributions

The product page you sent us to is NOT priced by attribute as, no matter what we order, it's all the same price.

If, for example, size 152 was an extra $5, 164 $10, and 176 $20, then the item would be priced by attributes.

I recommend you go to the tutorials and search on attribute for the tutorial by ajeh. Lots of good info there.

Plugin Contributions

There is some confusion here, I just clicked on the link to the product page I put in my post and added two different sizes of the item to cart and they were different prices, so I'm confused as to why you say where I sent you is NOT priced by attributes, it is, or technically speaking it was, but then the sale prices weren't being carried to the cart, so I witched priced by attribute to No and it corrected the problem.... I'm just concerned because I just looked at this all again making sure it was working the way it should be and it seems like it is... I still don't understand why switching it corrected the problem...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by HelenSama View Post
    I've looked at all the other threads about this problem and have reset the master categories, etc. checked attribute settings etc. but still am having a problem whereby a few products that I marked down on sale show the sale price, but when you put them in the shopping cart, the regular price, not the sale price shows up... For a couple products I set them up again... At first I though it was any product where the pricing was dependent on attributes, but I had one product where that wasn't the case and reset it up from the beginning

Here is an example of one of the products where the sale pricing is not carrying over to the shopping cart...

http://www.motherhousemarket.com/ind...products_id=89
    I have a similar problem and was hoping for some assistance. Our site was set up for us by a consultant but we try and manage it ourselves. I have read some of the threads but don't think it is the answer to our problem. We have a 25% off sale on most items and have set this up in SaleMaker which seems to work for most items. Some items show the sale price but when added to the shopping cart only show the normal price but not the sale price. I have checked and found that it is the items that are priced by attributes that are causing the problem. I am hoping for some ideas to fix the problem. I have been getting around the problem by having 2 items of the same garment. Any ideas would be appreciated. Yvonne, Redhill

http://www.redhillchildrenswear.com....oducts_id=1066