Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Discount Coupon Language at checkout

Hi guys and girls

I translated the entire site, and everything works fine, except for during checkout the discount coupon window remains in english? Its during step 2 of 3, checkout_payment. Does it get the variable from another file other than discount_coupon.php? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Discount Coupon Language at checkout

bump! anyone?

Plugin Contributions

bump

please!

Plugin Contributions

Go to admin, tools, developer tool kit, then use the search tool to search for that specific text.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Thanks a lot! Will have a look.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Did you create alternate descriptions for your coupon in alternate languages?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I copied the english folder and translated all the files, so I figured it should cover everything. Are there stuff I need to change in other places?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Your coupon descriptions are manually entered by YOU via the Admin->GiftCertificates/Coupons->Coupon Administration menu.
    If you have multiple languages, you need to manually translate those coupons' descriptions to the other languages as well ... just like you do for products and categories.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Oh ok, I see what you mean now. No the thing is there is no translation in the coupon section in the checkout process. Its not the description of the coupon itself. Look here:

The red part is the part that stays english, the rest is Afrikaans. Note, the string for 'Code' is translated to Afrikaans though. Strange.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Okay. I used the Developers Toolkit to search for "will be applied" and found the english text that you highlighted above as follows:

/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php

Line #17 : define('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_REDEEM_INSTRUCTIONS', '<p>Please type your coupon code into the box next to Redemption Code. Your coupon will be applied to the total and reflected in your cart after you click continue.</p><p>Please note: you may only use one coupon per order.</p>');
    I suspect you'll need to alter your Afrikaans version of that file using the translated text for that phrase.

https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=38
    https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=39

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast