Plugin Contributions

Default Linkpoint/YourPay API Question

Hi guys,

This will be a bit hard to follow so bear with me. My store was running for a year then I took a year off and basically removed all the items on my site off. However, the site was kept active. In other words, everything still worked but just things were out of stock.

I am running Zen Cart 1.3.0.2

I totally forgot how this module worked. My question is do I have to enable "Credit Card" module along with my Linkpoint/YourPay API together? When I did a test on the Linkpoint/YourPay API module I was not able to receive part of the CC# through email. I was still able to receive outer CC numbers through the admin. I could only receive the middle digits when I enabled "Credit Card" module.

I noticed when both are enabled (Credit Card module and the Linkpoint/YourPay module) the testing of the Linkpoint/YourPay API module did not work correctly. For example, when I set it to decline it still went through.

For Linkpoint to work I must have the CC numbers right?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Linkpoint/YourPay API Question

First, you need to update your code. There have been a ton of bug fixes made since that version was released.

Second, you only need the LinkPoint module activated and configured properly to use your Merchant Account.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.