Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Local Sales Tax Mod - Support Thread

I see the fix you guys are proposing but the "ot_local_sales_taxes.php" isn't set up the way the fix (http://learnwebtutorials.com/how-to-...ocal-sales-tax) is showing to do. The website is http://force-test.com and I'm using 1.3.9.h

Code:
      'title' => $taxrec['id'] .':' ,
    		'text' => $showtax,
    		'value' => $total_tax);

} //end foreach tax 

} //end if local tax <> 0

} //end function
    Not it the same order. I'm confused on where to put the break as well.

Just getting duplicated 0.00 in my order total and also, why do I get 2 of the same tax charges. The zips are not duplicate.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, just to answer your question about TaxCloud - we do now support coupons as well as tax exemptions and PayPal Express Checkout. More info is available here: dev.taxcloud.net

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHLG View Post
    supersnow, artcoder and everyone,
    I apologize for my absence! I haven't been ignoring you all, I just haven't received a single email notification (until this morning) of the discussions going on here!

Artcoder - thank-you for the bug fix!! I will get those into the mod and post an update as soon as I am able.

supersnow - Let me look into your exemption problems and see if I can figure this out.

DebraM - Would certainly like to know how TaxCloud works out for you...it looks like it could be an easier alternative to setting up all the taxes, the only problem I can see is that you can not use coupons with it yet..but I think they are working on that.

Again, everyone I am sorry if it seemed I had disappeared!

LadyHLG

Plugin Contributions

Hi everyone,

I am having problems viewing the Local Sales Tax link in the drop down menu on the admin page. I uploaded the files in Catalog folder of the new install to the base directory of my store. I ran the sql and the table was created with the prefix I assigned, I verified this through phpmyadmin. Also under Modules -> Order Total the Local Sales Tax module is shown as installed and with a sort order of 301. The tax module has a sort order of 300.

I cannot seem to find the local sales tax link under Location / Taxes. I really appreciate any help I can get, should I re-install the module? Do I need to remove the files. I have gone to Modules -> Order Total and removed the module and reinstalled it on there a few times now. I am running version 1.3.9

Thank you again to anyone that may be able to help me.

-Greg

Plugin Contributions

Greg,
    If you are not see the menu option then its likely you are missing a file or a file was placed incorrectly.
    The only way to fix that would be to go file by file through the mod and make sure everything is where it is supposed to be.

LadyHLG

Plugin Contributions

Zenners,
    I have been doing some testing and I believe the fix posted previously in this post is causing other problems within the mod, especially when using more than one tax class.
    I have not yet figured out a fix for this but I will keep everyone posted.

LadyHLG

Plugin Contributions

LadyHLG,

Thank you so much for your help. I actually solved it by reading up this awesome thread. Yeah I had forgotten to change the folder admin to my custom admin folder. Thanks again!

-Greg

Plugin Contributions

Hi Everyone,

I have attached a screenshot where PayPal IPN shows "Surcharge" on the line it should say "TAX" after installing "Local Sales Tax Modules for Zen Cart 1.3.9"

I'm running 1.3.9h and I adjusted the order and everything else that would seem obvious. In fact I have the actual zen cart tax module turned off, as I did input all of the 1777 cities in California and all in their respective tax bracket so that the mod can stand on it's own.
    (It would always show "Surcharge" even with the ZenCart Tax module turned on)

Does anyone have the same problem or any suggestions?....it would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

OK, I'm trying to set up the taxes to charge 6.5% if shipping to Miami, and 6.0% if shipping to anywhere else in FL. I thought I had it, but it is adding the 6.5 to the 6.0. It should be only charging 6.5 and not the 6.0..

Can Anyone Help with this?

Thanks

Craig

Plugin Contributions

Nevermind.. Just added a .5% zone if they are in Miami.. Duh

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by willy12 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I have attached a screenshot where PayPal IPN shows "Surcharge" on the line it should say "TAX" after installing "Local Sales Tax Modules for Zen Cart 1.3.9"

I'm running 1.3.9h and I adjusted the order and everything else that would seem obvious. In fact I have the actual zen cart tax module turned off, as I did input all of the 1777 cities in California and all in their respective tax bracket so that the mod can stand on it's own.
    (It would always show "Surcharge" even with the ZenCart Tax module turned on)

Does anyone have the same problem or any suggestions?....it would be greatly appreciated.

OK, the feeling of abandonment is setting in?.....noone?

Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast