Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default WorldPay Module version 2.0 - Support thread

Good Morning,

This is the new support thread for WorldPay version 2.0 the old thread was 44 pages long and covered bugs that have all been solved over the last 4 years or by this release as well as security flaws that have now been fixed.

Version 2.0 has been completely revamped and has many extras and additional security and debugging features such as:
    • There is now a new page in the admin section which you get to by clicking on Customers > WorldPayments
    • This new page logs all WorldPay responses including cancelled transactions (and what was in the shopping cart)
    • It shows whether thetransactions were in test mode or Live.
    • It breaks down each WorldPay response, showing if there is a mismatch in the billing address registered to the credit card and the billing address supplied to your shop.
    • If the transaction was sucessful it links back to the order.
    • The order is now filled out with any warning messages (the customer does not see this)
    • Order emails also include any WorldPay Warning or Caution messages (not to the customer)

temporarily the file is available at

http://########################.co.uk/WorldPay_ZC1.3.x_v2.0.zip

this is the standard version that will shortly be available from the Free Software Add-Ons section. There will be another release based on the same codebase called SBD (secure by default). The version above is designed for backwards compatibility and should not stop a live shop working. The SDB version will only be enabled if all security features are turned on.

Thank you
    Philip Clarke.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: WorldPay Module version 2.0 - Support thread

The latest version is available here:

http://########################.co.uk/WorldPay_ZC1.3.x_v2.01.zip

after a stupid mistake (of my own) was found in the new HTML instructions, where people could not see http://<wpdisplay item="MC_callback">. People reading the text file instructions would not have found this error.

Philip.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Philip,

I am still not getting the callback after I pay or cancel from worldpay. I have installed the latest 2.01. It just stays on the thank you page. Please Help!

Thank you.
    Last edited by abbas1; 31 Oct 2008 at 01:13 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by abbas1 View Post
    Hi Philip,

I am still not getting the callback after I pay or cancel from worldpay. I have installed the latest 2.01. It just stays on the thank you page. Please Help!

Thank you.
    This is the debug procedure.

a) turn on debugging in Admin and add your email address.
    b) do a test transaction.
    c) look at any emails you get from worldpay to see if you have any with the subject "Callback Failure Alert From WorldPay"

now in the case of
    a) not working and there being no email (check spam folders too), then worldpay is not talking to your server, either firewall, or the http://http://<wpdisplay item="MC_callback"> is not correct.
    If you have c) then worldpay has gone somewhere, just not to the correct page.
    If in
    c) there is a message 302 then you have been sent to the hacker page, so look at youe debug email for the word callbackPW and check that it is sending the correct password through.

If it is sending the correct password through to the correct page, and you are receiving the debug emails from your store, Then in WorldPay, the test side of the site may need to be saved to production or vice versa.

Of course the other thing that could be happening is that you don't have a worldpay account, in which case why are you installing the module

Thanks
    Philip.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Philip,

Thanks for the info, but I realised it was my mistake. The whole website was password protected, hence the authentication was failing. This caused the callback failure.

On another note, I would like to thank you for the worldpay module and all your efforts.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by abbas1 View Post
    Hi Philip,

Thanks for the info, but I realised it was my mistake. The whole website was password protected, hence the authentication was failing. This caused the callback failure.

On another note, I would like to thank you for the worldpay module and all your efforts.
    That's quite alright for the mistake (I've done it myself many times, over the last few weeks).

Thank you for the thanks, consider installing the Secure by Default (SBD) version which will be added this week, it will have version checking so that if there is ever an exploit, it can notify the shop owner with the need to upgrade. It is GPL but won't be available from here as it disables itself if the module is insecure (lack of passwords, MD5 etc...) during installation (not if an exploit is found though) which would break a "live shop", it's for the more experienced user rather than someone looking to plug the original exploits I found.

Has admin > customer >worldpay payments worked for you ? in the previous versions people were concerned that someone may use a fake credit card at worldpay after having filled out their billing details in the shop, and the previous versions discarded the worldpay information.

Philip.

Plugin Contributions

Just to say Philip is a coding genuis - my world pay module is running like a dream.

My call back was not working and it fell to the old classic - "world pay not configured at the clients side" error.

Just to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU! for the time Philip spent looking at this and trying to solve an issue - which was nothing to do with his code.

Genius!

Plugin Contributions

I too am having the same problem with callback.
    I have the latest copy of Zencart and the latest copy of WorldPay module. (WorldPay_ZC1.3.x_v2.01)
    I do get the Callback Failure Alert From WorldPay (302)
    I have enabled the debugging email.
    I have check that it is sending the correct password through and this is where I have got stuck.
    There is no mention of the word callbackPW or the password its self in the debug email?

Can any one help me?

Paul J Thomas

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by leisurering View Post
    I too am having the same problem with callback.
    I have the latest copy of Zencart and the latest copy of WorldPay module. (WorldPay_ZC1.3.x_v2.01)
    I do get the Callback Failure Alert From WorldPay (302)
    I have enabled the debugging email.
    I have check that it is sending the correct password through and this is where I have got stuck.
    There is no mention of the word callbackPW or the password its self in the debug email?

Can any one help me?

Paul J Thomas
    Yes what does the first line of the debug email say ?

That you are receving an email is a good thing as at least wroldpay is trying to talk to your shop.

Philip.

Upgraded world pay module to new version 2.01 and everything went fine. Received my first order with the new module and received this message in the new order confirmation email from my cart:

WorldPay has issued a WARNING for this transaction
    go to Admin _ Customers _ Worldpay Payments WP#4

When i go into the Worldpay Payments it shows that everything passed and there are no warnings. Everything matched. Any ideas?

Since this only shows on my end i'm not concerned with this little glitch i can live with it Just wondered if it was an easy fix.

827 4 xxxxxxxxxx Xxxx Xxxxxx
    United Kingdom
    None Issued GBP 10.34

Orders

Worldpay Transaction Id: xxxxxxxxxx
    (appears in subject line of emails)

AVS Code: xxxx
    Card Verification Value check:
    (the 3 digit number of on the back): matched
    Postcode check: matched
    Address check: matched
    Country check: matched

Original Order Country: United Kingdom
    Credit Card Country: United Kingdom
    Countries Match

Order Total: GBP 10.34
    WorldPay Authorised Total: GBP 10.34
    Totals Match

Original Billing Address: xxxxx
    xxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxx
    WorldPay CC Address: xxxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxx
    Addresses Match

Original Billing Postcode: xxxx xxx
    WorldPay CC Postcode: xxxx xxx
    Postcodes Match

Thanks for all the good work on this module. It has made my life alot easier.

Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast