Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: WorldPay Module version 2.0 - Support thread

I dunno about the paypal through WP, sorry. The mod may not be geared up to take the paypal part....i woudl have thought the mod would only do WP.

I just wouldnt trust it to be honest, purely as WP have been so bad recently.

I have used the paypal in the zen cart, and all you do is just provide your paypal email address....and thats it.

I guess thats pretty much the same as what WP are offering.

In regards to the change over date, they have pushed it back to Oct 13th now i believe. It is mentioned in this thread recently, but can not remember where abouts.

If anyone used the fix i posted earier in the thread and they turn the whitelisting on then the page will be a mess, either rename the wp_callback folder in your template folder or delete it and your result pages should be 90%+ ok. I just have a minor cosmetic thing to sort out.
    From what i can see is that if you hard coded any links to css sheets or anything that would have used the <base href= they now work so some of those things will now duplicate and they conflict. There is a php script in one of the pages to load the right css sheets and prior to this it did not work and now it does.

I reversed my fixes and my page is 98% with whitelisting on the other 2% is due to self closing tages /> on a couple <div> but it doesn't do it on all of the <div> which doesn't make sense.

There are some people out there who will never know this all happened because it will never be noticeable on their pages.

Thanks for the heads up Bigenuf I've now renamed wp_callback.

The fact that you say your page is now 98% is great news. I'll have to do a check on my site in the next week or so. fingers crossed.

I think i'll take your advice Ooba_Scott about paypal. If the date has been moved to a date in October then more good news. I didn't know that.

Check back on page 40 of this thread and it will give the dates and also a link to the article on the RBS site.

Plugin Contributions

I am very concerned that some people say that with whitelisting enabled, their "Thank page" is 98% ok, mine is still a complete mess!
    The main layout framework, top banner section, left, center and right columns are ok but no links show and the worldpay generated receipt information is all on top of itself so you cannot read it. The banner that should be at the bottom of the page is at the top. The basic colour scheme is ok. I'm still waiting....if Worldpay don't sort this by October 1st, thats it, I will go to another merchant. I can't see what they have achieved apart from screwing it up.

Plugin Contributions

Cheers for the heads up the removing the folder bigenuf, i will have to try and action this sometime soon.....will save me lots of time to :)

Im pretty confident mine should work a good 98% aswel

petelutonuk....did you do bigenufs fix? ...if so have you reverted back to what it was before, ie delete/rename the folder?
    It sounds to me like bigenufs fix is still there

Yeh bigenuf, i really dont get why they would self close some tags and not others, why would it randomly pick some tags to close!

Yeh some people wont know this is happening because knowone has told them it is happening....i mean my client got an email from WP about changes they were making, but he was unaware it was going to affect him in anyway shape or form. And he never passed the info on to his web development team so they wouldnt have known.....

But hopefully all this will be over soon and WP will have sorted themselves out! .......possibly

Plugin Contributions

Hi Ooba_Scott, yes I did no Bigenufs fix and it worked apart from my CSS drop down menu and the side menu CSS does not get pulled in so looks odd. But I have now renamed the WP override folder and enabled whitelisting and it all goes horribly wrong because of the partial filtering of the div tags I think.

Anyway I have just found out that the company whos products I sell (shall remain nameless for risk of further problems) is not only banning the display of prices on a website but requires that a potential customer contacts me first to speak about the products. I then give them a unique password to access the site to purchase products. It is the most rediculous thing I have come across regarding selling a product. I need to find another range of products to sell and so will hundreds of other people in this particular "Business" when they find they are going to be prosecuted if they don't talk to customers before selling any products! I am absolutely fuming about it.

Plugin Contributions

im sorry to hear that mate, sounds like you need to find a new supplier!

and soon

Plugin Contributions

Well I have managed to configure tpl_login_default.php and login.php on my template overrides so that people cannot create an account and log in to see the prices. (isn't that silly but that is how the company want it) They are now directed with a button to the contact page. I have access via a hidden link to the "Create Account" page, I create an account for them and email the password to the new customer. It actually works very well. But will I get any new customers...time will tell. In the mean time we wait for Worldpay to stop messing about... Apologies that this was nothing to do with the Worldpay thread but I feel like my friends are in here.

Plugin Contributions

Hello all, I have followed the instructions to install WorldPay 2.10 for Zen Cart version 1.3, yet I am having issues.

Customers are able to purchase the products and send money to myself via WorldPay and they receive an email confirming that their payment has been received.

However, in the Admin Control Panel, no orders are shown and this means I do not know if customers have purchased anything, or if I do through Worldpay, I do not know which product etc.

I am using the Admin Control Panel with a SSL certificate, could this be affecting it?

I have re-installed everything today from scratch and this is becoming frustrating now!

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Chris

Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast