Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: WorldPay Module version 2.0 - Support thread

Cool, im glad yours is fixed now Chris

RBS Worldpay Posted this today,

Technical change delay: the changes scheduled for 23rd September affecting the way our payment pages display for some merchants have been postponed to allow merchants more time to make necessary changes. New dates will be communicated shortly. More detail about the changes on our news pages.

Plugin Contributions

Hey guys, Bigenuf thanks for the update with worldpay :)

I have fixed up my worldpay issues and its working like a treat apart from i have no main navigation.....but thats fine.

It took a fair amount of debugging to find out what was causing everything to sit on top each other and look a mess......i shall try and explain what i did so if other people are having this issue then it may help them out.

First of all i had to keep bigenufs fix that he issues back afew pages.
    I kept the wp_callback folder with all the files inside.

I took out my absolute css links that i placed in the html_header.php. Removed these and added back in the base href tag and un-commented the script that loads all the css files
    (this part will alll depend on how you achieved this in hte first place)

Next i did alot of debugging tests and figured out that the page looked a mess unless i removed the navigation from tpl_header.php.
    I removed all the code between <!--bof-navigation display--> and <!--bof-branding display-->. Roughly between lines 44 and 82.

I think worldpay were self closing the main nav div and then including the closing div.

I think that is everything i ended up doing

This then made my site look pucker once again :)

Scott
    ps Hope that can be of some help to someone :)

Plugin Contributions

Although no doubt once they change/fix more of their code, we will be having to re-work our code

Shows how much faith i have in them now

Plugin Contributions

Hello Ooba Scott, well done. I may attack my site again to see if your suggestions work for me, though as you say, as Worldpay are still mucking about, a "Fix up" now may lead to a "F (something else) up" later.

I also need to try uploading all the images needed on the receipt page to my Worldpay server so that it stops doing the "Do you wish to display secure and non secure content" message.
    Am I the only one that gets this problem?

Plugin Contributions

Yeh i needed to fix it, so i can make worldpay live for my client and get their newly built shop online and making them some money.

If worldpay carry on to break their code then i will just ahve to keep on fixing it, but at the minute it looks fine

Im sorry to say i havnt had that issue with the images and non secure content.

So im not sure i can be much assistance on it, but would like to know how you get on and your progress tho.

Plugin Contributions

Ooba_Scott, is your site hosted on an https server? Mine is not and I have not got SSL enabled. There must be something I am dong wrong because the Worldpay server must be the same.

Plugin Contributions

Nope not on https server and not got ssl enabled either.

Ok decided to do a test while typing this as i had a hunch, and yep im correct.

Its a stupid Internet explorer issue.

Works fine in FF and Safari etc but IE thinks its being clever by asking if you would like to see the secure and non secure items together.

I see your problem that if people use IE and see that they are more than likely going to click yes, which when then render the page a mess again.

Hmm not sure how to get around this...will have to have a think.
    Least all the text is still readable now, before it was all bunched up for me.

I think that moving the images and css to worldpay and linking to them would sort the issue out, but thats just too much hassle, especially if you change some css or images etc, then you will have to re-upload them to the worldpay site.

Have you tried doing a test transaction in a different browser, like FF or safari?

Plugin Contributions

Ok been digging around and done some research.....its a feature in IE. The default setting for Display mixed content is set to 'promt'. You can change this and set it to Enable.

This will only fix it for you, and you cant really expect a user to to this themselves.

I guess they do have a small point, in the fact you shouldnt be showing non secure items on a secure page.

I did quickly change my urls from http:// to https:// but that made no difference

Sadly i think you either need to live with the fact that some users may see it without images / css if they use IE...... OR you can spend time getting everything on a secure server.

Scott
    ps ....if you want to remove this setting for yourself in IE, go to Tools - Internet Options. Click on custom settings, scroll down, somewhere towards the bottom you will see 'allow mixed content' . Set that to enable and you will not get the message anymore.

Also for your reference heres a link to a blog which details this

Plugin Contributions

Alternatively could get an SSL certificate, i know that 1and1 hosting give you 1 free SSL thingy which your hosting etc.......so could be worth looking into that petelutonuk

Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast