Plugin Contributions

Default Support for swekey authentication key

Hi,

We are a strtup that is about to commercialize a low cost ($15) but highly secure USB authentication key (swekey.com) that secure login on web sites.

We already did a lot of integration on open source projects (PhpMyAdmin, Drupal, phpBB, WordPress, MediaWiki, PrestaShop...) and we would like to write an addon for ZC.

The deal is that for every swekey purchased from a ZC site we donate $1 to the project.

My question is: does the ZC community will accept to publish an addon that integrates a commercial hardware product ?

If some members of the ZC team want to try a swekey to see how it is integrated in other Open Source projects I can send some swekey prototypes for evaluation.

Regards,

Luc

Plugin Contributions

Default Addon policy

Hi,

We are a startup that is about to commercialize a low cost ($15) but highly secure USB authentication key (swekey.com) that secure login on web sites.

We already did a lot of integration on open source projects (PhpMyAdmin, Drupal, phpBB, WordPress, MediaWiki, PrestaShop...) and we would like to write an addon for ZC.

The deal is that for every swekey purchased from a ZC site we donate $1 to the project.

My question is: does the ZC community will accept to publish an addon that integrates a commercial hardware product ?

If some members of the ZC team want to try a swekey to see how it is integrated in other Open Source projects I can send some swekey prototypes for evaluation.

Regards,

Luc
    swekey is online now Report Post Reply With Quote