Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Invoice-to-PDF Mailer [support thread]

as the name suggests, it generates a pdf from your invoice, then allows you to mail it as an attachment.

Download: http://www.uhost.com.au/downloads/in...mailer_v01.zip

-----------------------------
    Zencart Invoice to PDF Mailer v01
    -----------------------------

featuring:

dompdf - PHP5 HTML to PDF converter
    ===================================
    http://www.digitaljunkies.ca/dompdf

and

PHP: Sending Email (Text/HTML/Attachments) (Guide)
    http://www.webcheatsheet.com/PHP/sen...attachment.php

and

A modified admin/mail.php file to handle the mailing until zencart completes its attachment support.
    --------------------------------------------------
    contact me via the forum or www.hthring.com,

regards,

Hayden Thring
    Australia.
    09/11/08

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Invoice to PDF Mailer [support thread]

Zencart attaches file just fine. In fact, I wrote a module that uses the pdf invoice center, to send email to customers everytime a new order is placed (with the pdf invoice attached)
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by yellow1912 View Post
    Zencart attaches file just fine. In fact, I wrote a module that uses the pdf invoice center, to send email to customers everytime a new order is placed (with the pdf invoice attached)

it might just, but i couldnt work it out, and there was comments in the code that it was buggy and unfinished.

so where this module of urs ??

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    it might just, but i couldnt work it out, and there was comments in the code that it was buggy and unfinished.

so where this module of urs ??
    It was written for a customer and will not be released without his consent :)
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

so i take it u were able to to send attachments via the normal mail system ?? any tips ??

Hayden.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, i have istalled this mod also, edited the super_orders.php to make te email button vizible but when in press it i get a new page saying:
    Content Encoding Error
    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.
    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

Also i got this error log from the error_debug_log:
    [10-Nov-2008 03:24:53] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDFlibException' with message 'Bad floating point number for PDF' in /home/your/path_to/website/admin/dompdf/include/pdflib_adapter.cls.php:680
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/your/path_to/website/admin/dompdf/include/pdflib_adapter.cls.php(680): PDFlib->fit_textline('Moto Bike Shop', 6, 768.72, 'rotate=0 wordsp...')
    #1 /home/your/path_to/website/admin/dompdf/include/text_renderer.cls.php(84): PDFLib_Adapter->text(6, 6, 'Moto Bike Shop', '/home/motobike/...', 16, Array, 0)
    #2 /home/your/path_to/website/admin/dompdf/include/renderer.cls.php(180): Text_Renderer->render(Object(Text_Frame_Decorator))
    #3 /home/your/path_to/website/admin/dompdf/include/renderer.cls.php(96): Renderer->_render_frame('text', Object(Text_Frame_Decorator))
    #4 /home/your/path_to/website/admin/dompdf/include/renderer.cls.php(132): Renderer->render(Object(Text_Frame_Decorator))
    #5 /home/your/path_to/website/admin/dompdf/include/renderer.cls.php(132): Renderer->render(Object(Table_Cell_Frame_Decorator))
    #6 /home/your/path_to/website/admin/dompdf/include/renderer.cls.php(132): Renderer->render(Object(Table_Row_Frame_Decorator))
    #7 /home/your/path_to/website/admin/dompdf/include/renderer.cls.php(132): Renderer->render(Object(Table_Frame_Decorator))
    #8 /home/your/path_to/website/admin/dompdf/include/renderer.cls.php(132): Renderer->render(Object(Table_Cell_Frame_Decorator))
    #9 /home/your/path_to/website/admin/dompdf/include/renderer.cls.php(132): Renderer->render(Object(Table_Row_Frame_Decorator))
    #10 /home/your/path_to/website/admin/dompdf/include/renderer.cls.php(132): Renderer->render(Object(Table_Frame_Decorator))
    #11 /home/your/path_to/website/admin/dompdf/include/page_frame_reflower.cls.php(82): Renderer->render(Object(Block_Frame_Decorator))
    #12 /home/your/path_to/website/admin/dompdf/include/frame_decorator.cls.php(387): Page_Frame_Reflower->reflow()
    #13 /home/your/path_to/website/admin/dompdf/include/dompdf.cls.php(417): Frame_Decorator->reflow()
    #14 /home/your/path_to/website/admin/makepdf.php(15): DOMPDF->render()
    #15 /home/your/path_to/website/admin/pdfmail.php(18): include('/home/motobike/...')
    #16 {main}
    thrown in /home/your/path_to/website/admin/dompdf/include/pdflib_adapter.cls.php on line 680

Enyone experienced something like this?
    I did not manage to make it work.
    I have folowed the instuctions from /admin/dompdf/install.txt
    and also from admin/read.install.txt

and also made directoryes writebel
    /admin/invoices/
    /admin/dompdf/lib/fonts
    I am using 1.3.8a version of Zen Cart.

Best regards Zoli.

Plugin Contributions

This is part of the observer class I used, this is all it takes to attach the (created) file to the email confirmation of the order:

PHP Code:
    function update(&$class$eventID$paramArray) {
        global 
    $order;

$file $this->createOrderPdf($paramArray['zf_insert_id']);

$order->attachArray $file;
      } 
    Note: this is for 1.3.8, not tested on any previous version

$file is path to file btw.
    Last edited by yellow1912; 10 Nov 2008 at 02:49 AM.

Plugin Contributions

maybe there is something up with ur invoice.php ?? try using a default one if you've customised ur current one at all, see if u can get it warking atleast like that

Plugin Contributions

I get 2 errors when using this addon:

1. Where is FILENAME_ORDER_EDIT defined? I cannot find it anywhere.

2. When I click 'Email PDF' button, received this error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_NEW in /home/username/public_html/admin/dompdf/include/functions.inc.php on line 240
    My showcase/gallery using Zen Cart - Summerdew

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by battra View Post
    I get 2 errors when using this addon:

1. Where is FILENAME_ORDER_EDIT defined? I cannot find it anywhere.

2. When I click 'Email PDF' button, received this error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_NEW in /home/username/public_html/admin/dompdf/include/functions.inc.php on line 240
    ok , im sorry , i had editable orders addon installed first ...

"
    NAME:

=====

Edit Orders

VERSION:

========

1.53 - 8/1/2008 - 1.5, 1.51, 1.52, and 1.53 Changes by Scott Turner
    "

if u dont have this installed it should just be this:

if (sizeof($order->products) > 0) {
    $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, zen_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=edit', 'NONSSL') . '">' . zen_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a>');
    }
    break;
    }

########
    you want it to look like this:
    ########

if (sizeof($order->products) > 0) {

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, zen_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=edit', 'NONSSL') . '">' . zen_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="pdfmail.php?oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&email=' . $order->customer['email_address'] . '">' . zen_image_button('button_pdf.gif', 'Email PDF') . '</a>'');

}

break;

}

---------

try that instead

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast