Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Help!!!!! I have two problems left!!!!

Ok Doc or whomever! I got 1.3.7 up to GoDaddy! I got the database there the catagories come up on the left BUT NO PICTURES? Also if you scroll down the left side their are two boxes missing! Probably a messed up setting in admin but if I do URL/admin I am getting the "Internet Explorer Can Not Display This Web Page" So its not letting me get control pannel access? YOUR THOUGHT PLEASE! I am so close !!!!!

www.petestown.com

Rich
    Last edited by PetesTown; 12 Nov 2008 at 07:07 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: DOC help!!!!! I have two problems left!!!!

Install the debug utility here and see what the log file says:

https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=82

Plugin Contributions

Well I tried it I installed it and executed it by going to www.petestown.com from my browser! I put it in the admin as well and tried www.petestown.com/admin to see if it would give any clue for that! The only thing I got was this error which is talking about the problems with two left hand side boxes! SO it did not talk about why my pictures are not working or why I can not get to my admin page?

[12-Nov-2008 13:16:59] PHP Warning: require(includes/modules/sideboxes/custom/manufacturer_info.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p/e/t/petestown/html/includes/modules/column_left.php on line 28
    [12-Nov-2008 13:16:59] PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/modules/sideboxes/custom/manufacturer_info.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/p/e/t/petestown/html/includes/modules/column_left.php on line 28

Plugin Contributions

It is exactly what it says, you are missing files. Try to get those files from either the default folders or from a new package of Zen.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Those error's are not what is causing the products to not be displayed or the admin pannel from comming up? they are just associated whith the two missing boxes on the left side true! That is the least of my problems! If I am wrong please tell me. I need products 1500 of them to come up and need to get to the admin pannel!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by PetesTown View Post
    Those error's are not what is causing the products to not be displayed or the admin pannel from comming up? they are just associated whith the two missing boxes on the left side true! That is the least of my problems! If I am wrong please tell me. I need products 1500 of them to come up and need to get to the admin pannel!
    Associated or not, a fatal error will STOP your current script from running RIGHT AT that point. So whatever code after that particular point will not be run.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Ok I see the logic in that! I have that file open! That would be an option that could be changed from the admin/controll pannel! So since I cannot get to the control pannel how do I fix it LOL

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help!!!!! I have two problems left!!!!

Your fastest solution to getting your site to load properly would be to fix the missing file problem by uploading it:
    includes/modules/sideboxes/custom/manufacturer_info.php

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

LOL Well it was really their but I reloded it from my server to their's checked the permissions and IT WORKS IT WORKS!!!!!! Thanks Doc. Now I went to order and when I hit the ad to cart button! It fails DO you got one more thought left in ya today? Also www.petestown.com/admin ???? Still not their!!!!!!!
    Last edited by PetesTown; 13 Nov 2008 at 01:09 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Follow the process again, check the debug error.
    Without knowing exactly what error is, no one will be able to fix it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast