Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: No template AT ALL!

Sorry to report, but this 500 error has not been resolved. Streamline say they cant sort it on their side, as it is a problem with zen-cart.

This is getting painful now...

Plugin Contributions

Starting another thread will not help your situation. Within this thread it has been mentioned to reinstall. If you have done so can you see the default Template.

Yes - install was successful
    No - provide details of the path used to install and if you did a manual install

Your current install is showing paths using "/zencart/zen-cart/" which is not right and should be corrected.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 500-internal server error.

Quote Originally Posted by christophert View Post

I continue to be unable to see any template on my site and in the 'preview' section I keep getting an 500 internal server error:

http://www.aqua-amore.streamlinenett...stylesheet.css

I contacted my hosting company who told me it is not a problem with the host, but a scripting problem with zen cart. Is this correct? How do i correct it?

Could anyone please point me in the right direction of how to upload successfully so I can actually see a template instead of the plain non-template zen-cart page?

For this type of error, you have to check the server log to know what exactly went wrong. Server error log usually can be access via CPanel.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

you're right sorry. It has been unsuccessful. The only lead I have to go on is:

includes/templates/theme139/css/print_stylesheet.css failed because search permissions are missing on a component of the path.

The zencart/zen-cart thing is due to the fact I had to create a new folder (catlog) otherwise my physical path was never recognised.

Ouch

Plugin Contributions

Rather than continue with the current problems, I suggest deleting all previous installs and you install again in a dir. called 'test'.

http://yoursite.com/test/

See if you can view the default Template. It will also make it easier to ask/answer questions.

Plugin Contributions

Ha! The cheek of it! I was in a dilemma there Rob....

word of the day being WAS. I managed to find a solution to the problem by writing htaccess_OFF, it seemed to do the trick. I now have another problem however :-(

This problem being....: that my actual template online catalog does not open due to an 'Directory index forbidden by rule:' which means page does not load.....

help!

Plugin Contributions

After 5 days it seems you're no closer to a reliable installation...

... and you remain doggedly loyal to Streamline.

Why?

If your time is worth £50 a day, you're down £250 already.

Streamline are notorious for not helping, and they have no idea about Zencart. Cut your losses, go with a proper host.
    20 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

Problem is schoolboy that i wont get a refund from them for the package i bought, my domain names are registered through them, and the alternative ones are based in USA/are more expensive.

But you're right, im hitting a brick wall with streamline..

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You're running on a "trial" domain URL, and you can't get a refund?
    ...aqua-amore.streamlinenettrial.co.uk/...

And frankly, I don't think you really do have your problems licked. But, of course, you're discussing them in other threads all over the place, so it's hard to track it all very well. I think they're all still related to the same root problem: unconventional server restrictions

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

christophert, you have again started a new thread about the same problem. Please stop doing that. All your problems have the same source; either the Hoster or your install methods.

Earlier I had posted two questions, neither of which was answered. If you seek public help and people ask you specific questions designed to help solve the problem, best to provide a specific answer.

Although you stated, "I managed to find a solution to the problem by writing htaccess_OFF, it seemed to do the trick.", it doesn't tell us anything.

Without knowing if the default Classic Template works there is no sense going any further.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast