Plugin Contributions

Default How can I show several product on same page - each with its own "add to cart" button?

[FONT=Times New Roman]I am setting up products and I would like to be able to show a baby bedding collection with all the pieces on the same page, with the ability to add any item to the shopping cart from that page. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Here is an example from another cart: [/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]http://www.babybedding.com/modern-zoo-crib-bedding[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]If you scroll down this page, you can see the other items in this collection and any of them can be added to the cart right from this page.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]I tried using the cross-sell feature, but it does not include the add to cart buttons.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]How can I do this in zen-cart?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Anything you can share is appreciated![/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How can I show several product on same page - each with its own "add to cart" but

Admin - Configuration - Product Listing - Display Product Add to Cart Button

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How can I show several product on same page - each with its own "add to cart" but

Thanks for such a quick reply!

I tried that but it does not appear to work as desired. I had already set that to "1" so I changed it to "2" and then (as instructed on that page) I turned the Display Multiple Products Qty Box Status to "off".

I also played around with variations of this.

I can see changes on the listing pages but not on the page where I want the change to occur.

Here is a link to view the page where I want the "add to cart" buttons to appear next to each product shown at the bottom in the cross-sell (we also recommend):

http://www.babyfashionandbedding.com...products_id=71

If there is another way to achieve this goal, I am open to trying it.

The goal is to be able to show all the products in the collection at the bottom of THIS page with the ability to add any product to the cart from this page.

If there is another way to this rather than using the cross sell feature, I am open to doing that as well.

Thank you for anything that would help me get started!

Plugin Contributions

I see - I misunderstood.

The only way you could do that would be if that ability were written into the cross sell mod you're using, and obviously it isn't. Wouldn't be a bad addition, thogh.

Plugin Contributions

Ahhh...okay. Was really hoping there was some button I hadn't see that would take care of this for me (smile).

Thanks for trying!

If any other reader has had success with this or knows of a module that does this, I hope you'll post it here.

Thanks!

Dianne