Plugin Contributions

application error just added product profit margin

Hello i just added the profit margin add on the one that lets you input cost - sale price for net profit and when i try and go under catalog and add a new item i receive the message:
    1054 Unknown column 'p.products_cost' in 'field list'
    in:
    [select p.products_type, p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_cost, p.products_markup, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_model, p.products_quantity_order_min, p.products_quantity_order_units, p.products_priced_by_attribute, p.product_is_free, p.product_is_call, p.products_quantity_mixed, p.product_is_always_free_shipping, p.products_quantity_order_max, p.products_sort_order from products p, products_description pd, products_to_categories p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '0' order by p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name limit 0, 10]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    ABOVE the catalog and i cant add new items or catagories.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: just added product profit margin

Have you looked at the support thread for this add on?

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...profit+margins

Tina

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: just added product profit margin

yea they didn't have the same problem im having i can get into admin but i cant add new products the buttons and most of my catalog features are missing and i get above them that list of commands:

1054 Unknown column 'p.products_cost' in 'field list'
    in:
    [select p.products_type, p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_cost, p.products_markup, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_model, p.products_quantity_order_min, p.products_quantity_order_units, p.products_priced_by_attribute, p.product_is_free, p.product_is_call, p.products_quantity_mixed, p.product_is_always_free_shipping, p.products_quantity_order_max, p.products_sort_order from products p, products_description pd, products_to_categories p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '0' order by p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name limit 0, 10]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.