Plugin Contributions

Default Loading Page Errors

I have started getting error on my loading page. When people first go to my home page they get the page correctly. But when they try to link to another page they get the following errors. I have edited my sql db cache from blob to medblob and then to longblog but it has made no difference.
    I have searched the tutorials and found nothing on this subject at all, I know that it is there but I just cannot find it

Is there a max number of products that you can load into the store/site?

Thanks

Norman

ERRORS RECIEVED:

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/normanc2/public_html/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 114

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/normanc2/public_html/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:114) in /home/normanc2/public_html/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/normanc2/public_html/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:114) in /home/normanc2/public_html/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

================================================================================ =================

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUC' at line 7
    in:
    [select p.products_id, pd.products_name, products_date_available as date_expected from zen_products p, zen_products_description pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_status = 1 and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_date_available >=20081128 order by EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_FIELD EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS]
    Do the Impossible!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Loading Page Errors

Do I need to move all of my files individually up one directory?
    I tried to move the whole site up once and that did not work.

Also, I know some people will think that I need to upgrade. Well I tried that twice and lost everything. I just had a very hard time making that upgrade.

norman
    Do the Impossible!!

Plugin Contributions

What version of Zen Cart are you running?

Did your hosting company recently upgrade the server?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the response

I am using version 1.3.7.1

My server did not change versions recently.
    mysql version : MySQL 5.0.51

Thanks

Norman
    Do the Impossible!!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hey DrByte,
    Thanks for the response. I did try that earlier and it did not work.

Thanks, Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Norman
    aka zbdude
    Do the Impossible!!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Well, it's croaking on incorrect results coming back from SQL Cache. So, whatever you've got set on your site for caching is apparently not working. And it seems to be thinking there's data present but getting nothing when it reads it. Did you actually truncate/empty the table as suggested in the thread I linked to?

When did this suddenly "start"? How does that compare against installing new mods or making changes to admin settings, etc on your site? How does it compare against backup/restore activities or things changed on your server either by you or your hosting company?

You could use a sledgehammer approach and change your database caching method to "file" instead of "database", in both of your configure.php files. But that's a bandage, and not a real fix.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Yes I did truncate as you stated. It was actually the secound time that I tried that.
    It started November 21. My hosting company only saves their backups for 3 days, I also save a backup copy on my pc on a monthly basis. the last one that I had was Nov 19. When I went thru the restore process. it did not make any difference.

Right now I need to get this up for the rest of the holiday session,
    so If it is an easy fix I will be willing to change to a file cache and upgrade after the holidays. If I understand right, the newest version is a File cache rather than database.?

What would I need to do to make the change to the file cache?
    Do the Impossible!!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by zbdude View Post
    If I understand right, the newest version is a File cache rather than database.?
    I'm not sure where you read that. "The newest version" still offers the same caching options it's always had.
    Quote Originally Posted by zbdude View Post
    What would I need to do to make the change to the file cache?
    Edit BOTH of your configure.php files and change the 'SQL_CACHE_METHOD' from 'database' to 'file'

Plugin Contributions

Hey Thanks DrByte!!

That was the answer. I owe you more that just a cup of java.
    Expect it soon!!

zbdude
    aka Norman

Do the Impossible!!