I have started getting error on my loading page. When people first go to my home page they get the page correctly. But when they try to link to another page they get the following errors. I have edited my sql db cache from blob to medblob and then to longblog but it has made no difference.
I have searched the tutorials and found nothing on this subject at all, I know that it is there but I just cannot find it

Is there a max number of products that you can load into the store/site?

Thanks

Norman

ERRORS RECIEVED:

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/normanc2/public_html/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 114

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/normanc2/public_html/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:114) in /home/normanc2/public_html/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/normanc2/public_html/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:114) in /home/normanc2/public_html/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

================================================================================ =================

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUC' at line 7
in:
[select p.products_id, pd.products_name, products_date_available as date_expected from zen_products p, zen_products_description pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_status = 1 and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_date_available >=20081128 order by EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_FIELD EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS]