Plugin Contributions

database error Your database appears to need patching to a higher level. See Admin->Tools->Server In

Hi Everyone,

I tried moving my zencart from /zencart to / by copying all of the files and directory over. I also changed the configure.php files in both the /includes and admin/includes folders. That did not seem to fix this problem, so I also

ran Fix Cache,

no luck.

so then I ran zc_install and it told me that my DB was already at the 1.3.8 version and it did not need to be upgraded.

So now any ideas from the experts?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Your database appears to need patching to a higher level. See Admin->Tools->Serve

Quote Originally Posted by RoboMike View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I tried moving my zencart from /zencart to / by copying all of the files and directory over. I also changed the configure.php files in both the /includes and admin/includes folders. That did not seem to fix this problem, so I also

ran Fix Cache,

no luck.

so then I ran zc_install and it told me that my DB was already at the 1.3.8 version and it did not need to be upgraded.

So now any ideas from the experts?
    The only thing different is the new one has

Zen Cart
    PROJECT_VERSION_NAME PROJECT_VERSION_MAJOR.PROJECT_VERSION_MINOR
    Patch: PROJECT_VERSION_PATCH1:ROJECT_VERSION_PATCH1_SOURCE
    Patch: PROJECT_VERSION_PATCH2:ROJECT_VERSION_PATCH2_SOURCE
    Database Patch Level: 1.3.8

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Your database appears to need patching to a higher level. See Admin->Tools->Serve

Compare your backup with what you uploaded ... it seems you've probably missed one or more files.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.