Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default how do i see my txt file on the cart

Ok so i uploaded my file products on my server from there i moved it the zencart folder , but i dont see my file when i log in the zencart !!

What do i need to do in order to see my file

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: how do i see my txt file on the cart

Are you trying to import a set of products into your Zen Cart? For that, probably the easiest way is to use Easy Populate. There are threads in the forum that can help you get started with it.

Plugin Contributions

ok thank you
    is it the only way to do it
    where can i find easy populate
    can i download it here in the ads on

Plugin Contributions

You haven't provided enough detailed information to know if Easy Populate is the only or best way for you, but it will probably work well. If you have a relatively small number of products, it might be easier to copy & paste the information into the product editing pages rather than configure datafiles to load into Easy Populate.

There is a free version that you can find in Free Addons (actually, two versions). Read the support thread and look for advice on which one is better for you to use.

Plugin Contributions

what s the secret , I use a ftp to upload my txt file and easy populate on my server in the folder zen cart but when i go log in the zen cart i dont see anything how can i see the ads on and my files in the cart

Plugin Contributions

You won't see the text file on Zen Cart. Why did you think you would? What are you trying to accomplish?
    Mary Ellen
    I came; I saw; I Zenned
    Taking over the world... one website at a time
    Make sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear... or fingers to keyboard.

Holzheimer
    Fan Odyssey

Cape Town & London (depends on the season)
    Plugin Contributions

Have you INSTALLED the EasyPopulate module into your webshop Admin Panel?

Zencart does not come with EasyPopulate built in.

You have to download the EP zip file from the Free Add-ons section of this site... UNZIP it on your computer and re-name certain folders as instructed... FTP the folders to your server... Apply the SQL patch... go to your webshop admin panel... go to Admin>>>Tools>>>EasyPopulate... INSTALL easy populate ... go to CONFIGURE... go to Easy Populate Configuration... configure EP...

Then you are about ready to start using it...

Plugin Contributions

... and whan you have successfully installed and configured Easy Populate, go to the following WIKI tutorial:

http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.php/Easy_Populate

This will help explain how to USE Easy Populate to get your product data from your TXT file, into your database.

NOTE: Your current TXT file is probably NOT SUITABLE for Easy Populate. You will have to create a new Tab-Delimited TXT file that meets Easy Populate's requirements.
    20 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

Hi thank you for your help m but the problem is i dont see anyrthing in the zen cart I go under tools i dont see anything to install easy populate and my file products andc i know that uploaded in my server in the zencart folder

I was using another cart before , and it was easy i could see all my products i could arrange them in categories and set mark up for every categories or products it was taking minutes , I m trrying to do something simple but somehow in 2 weeks i m not going anywhere

I m just trying to uplad my file products so i can see them arrange then in different categories and set a mark up price and then set my templates and google check out and publish so i h ave my store going on again !

Plugin Contributions

ok in tool all i have is install SQL , i talk to my server and they told me that thewir SQL should be compatible so i f i need to do that ghow do i do it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast