Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Canada Post Letter Rates

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for your patience and pursue to help fellow zenners understand and solve the situation.

I made the following changes and it worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    Hello Shanon,

I'm sorry that you are still having problems. Please check post 24 and check to see if everything setup correctly.

Login into your Zen Cart admin. Go to Configuration and click on Shipping/Packaging. Set these two lines to zero "0" if you didn't do so already. Like I have it in the attachment below.
    Quote Originally Posted by dal2009 View Post
    IT WORKS!!!! Here was the problem after countless hours of checking everything, hopefully this post saves a lot of people time. Letter Mail for what ever reason will not work if your shipping estimator is in "Popup" mode. Once I switched it to "2= Display as Listing on Shopping Cart Page" inside of Config/shipping/packaging/Shipping Estimator Display Settings for Shopping Cart Everything works! Thank You Royal for your help and time, it was reviewing your website that made me change my display settings.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dimsumgurl View Post
    I just wanted to say THANK YOU for your patience and pursue to help fellow zenners understand and solve the situation.

I made the following changes and it worked!
    You are very welcome!
    Pre-Owned Books and Second Hand Stuff: http://www.onlineyardsale.ca

I have set up the CPC module and rates at CPC like the examples in this topic and still can't get this to work, one thing i was wondering though is wether the letter rate works with version 1.5? I do get the proper Expedited parcel rates although it seems to take a little long to get the rate from CPC but can't seem to get the letter mail.
    Kudos to all the wonderful replies in this forum.
    Thanks in advance

Never mind, got it LOL I did find that with the Shipping Estimator Display Settings for Shopping Cart set to "2" when ever a product was added it took a while to add it and also for the view shopping cart to show because it would get the shipping rate everytime from CPC i changed it to "1" for the pop up function and the lettermail still shows ...... Pfffffff thanks to all the good tips :)
    Last edited by windsurfer; 8 Dec 2011 at 04:52 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Your length, width and height also must be given in the correct sequence.

Plugin Contributions

My client only wants to offer a Canada Post option if the delivery address is a PO Box. Is there any way to restrict this module as such?

Many thanks!

I am installing the CPC in V1.5 and have a small issue
    In the collect_info.php there is a line " <td class="main"><?php echo zen_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . '&nbsp;' . zen_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]), ENT_COMPAT, CHARSET, TRUE) : htmlspecialchars(zen_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']), ENT_COMPAT, CHARSET, TRUE)), zen_set_field_length(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, 'products_name')); ?></td> "

I am also installing the CEON URI rewrite and they have this line in the collect_info.php
    " <td class="main"><?php echo zen_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . '&nbsp;' . zen_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(isset($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) : zen_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']), ENT_COMPAT, CHARSET, TRUE), zen_set_field_length(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, 'products_name')); ?></td> "

I am just wondering which way i should go with this. I have contacted the maker of Ceon URI Mapping (SEO) and his reply was
    " The Ceon files change ONLY the three wee blocks in a *standard* Zen Cart file, so they are the closest to the originals. I don't know what the Canada post ones are based on.
    You can copy the differences from the Canada post one to the Ceon modified one or the Ceon blocks to the Canada post file. "

There are 4 collect_info.php files in the CPC add on where this occurs. Since CPC does calculations i am just wondering if i should change the lines to this since i have already installed the CEON add on.
    Does anybody know how to handle that ?
    Thank you

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456