Plugin Contributions

Default I can't Add new products in admin & Can't view products in Catalog

Hi Everybody, This is second time that I write same thing but I still couldn't Sold this problem Out.

When I try to add any new product to any Category I get this Error :
    "Not Found
    The requested URL /admin/CatagoryIMG.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.ozcartridge.com.au Port 80"

This Error from Admin page If you try to view from catalog it says :
    "Page Not Found

Custom 404 Error Page with Site Map Sample Text ...

Page Not Fount. If tehere is anyproblem with website pls Contact with us. Thanks OzCartridge Support Team (support@ozcartridge.com.au) "

I think CatagoryIMG.php mistahe with this I need to find why this php folder coming up I didn't change anything in index.php Folder.

This problem started last Night. Yesterday I just Added Google Bar to my side bar also I did some small changes as image sizes from admin etc. But I can't remember if I changed anything else.

Also when i Tryed to search in Devalopers tool kit for CatagoryIMG.php nothing coming up.

I have to Fix this problem as soon as i can.

Thanks for attention Guys.

The website is www.ozcartridge.com.au

I will be online all night.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I can't Add new products in admin & Can't view products in Catalog

Quote Originally Posted by darknes View Post
    Hi Everybody, This is second time that I write same thing but I still couldn't Sold this problem Out.

When I try to add any new product to any Category I get this Error :
    "Not Found
    The requested URL /admin/CatagoryIMG.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.ozcartridge.com.au Port 80"

This Error from Admin page If you try to view from catalog it says :
    "Page Not Found

Custom 404 Error Page with Site Map Sample Text ...

Page Not Fount. If tehere is anyproblem with website pls Contact with us. Thanks OzCartridge Support Team (support@ozcartridge.com.au) "

I think CatagoryIMG.php mistahe with this I need to find why this php folder coming up I didn't change anything in index.php Folder.

This problem started last Night. Yesterday I just Added Google Bar to my side bar also I did some small changes as image sizes from admin etc. But I can't remember if I changed anything else.

Also when i Tryed to search in Devalopers tool kit for CatagoryIMG.php nothing coming up.

I have to Fix this problem as soon as i can.

Thanks for attention Guys.

The website is www.ozcartridge.com.au

I will be online all night.
    Guys I tryed something maybe it can help us more. I had a backup of Admin and Includes Folders 4 days ago and in that time was working well. I deleted Admin and Includes folders from side and I directly put the old ones and I can say There was same problem happening

Basically I can say nothing to do into Admin and Includes Folders.

Anybody have any Idea

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I found something Else but i don;t know about this problem or not.

I opened up error_log and there is something like this :
    [16-Dec-2008 19:16:39] PHP Warning: require(includes/application_top.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/emrekusb/public_html/ozcartridge.com.au/index.php on line 26

[16-Dec-2008 19:16:39] PHP Warning: require(includes/application_top.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/emrekusb/public_html/ozcartridge.com.au/index.php on line 26

[16-Dec-2008 19:16:39] PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/application_top.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/emrekusb/public_html/ozcartridge.com.au/index.php on line 26

Plugin Contributions

Heyy Guys I cached something Yes i found the mistake It is coming from I changed something in Product types I added photo on it and said CategorieIMG I thing system lookin for that not thats why problems coming I can change name of CategorieIMG thing bot i can't cancel it.

Any Idea

This from database O found in there
    1 Product - Cartridges CatagoryIMG 1 Y box.jpg 2008-10-08 19:36:38 2008-12-15 19:02:03

Plugin Contributions

I thing I Changed Catalog > Product Types > and fist one After that this problem came up in that part "Handler Page:"
    i need to make same as before but Do you know what is the normal one ?