Plugin Contributions

Default Help With CSS Or Something

We're using the Checkout Without Account Module on on our store.

I'm trying to figure out how to float the "Returning Customers" form to the left and the "New Customers" form to the right.

Right now, Returning Customers is at the the right and New Customers is at the left.

This is the page with the issue: https://www.mycupcoffee.com/index.php?main_page=login

I found in the CSS that I need to change the ".back" and ".forward" and make them float to the right or left and it looks the way I want it to, but of course it affects other things.

When I make the "Returning Customers" form go to the left, it makes all the images in my products description all screwy.

Can someone please tell me what file to edit so I can move the "Returning Customers" form without affecting my other images?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help With CSS Or Something

I have just looked at your source code for that page, and though I am not familiar with the mod you have installed, I found the following code (You can search for this text from your admin):

Code:
    <!--BOF PPEC split login- DO NOT REMOVE-->
    <fieldset class="floatingBox back">

<legend>New Customers</legend>
    <div class="information">Returning customers may benefit from creating an account with <strong>MyCupCoffee</strong> which allows you to shop faster, track the status of your current orders, review your previous orders and take advantage of our other member's benefits.</div>

<form name="create" action="https://www.mycupcoffee.com/index.php?main_page=create_account" method="post"><div class="buttonRow forward"><input type="image" src="includes/templates/mytemplate3/buttons/english/button_create_account.gif" alt="Sign Up" title=" Sign Up " /></div>

</form>
    </fieldset>

<fieldset class="floatingBox forward">
    <legend>Returning Customers</legend>

<div class="information"><strong>MyCupCoffee</strong> account holders may login below.</div>

<form name="login" action="https://www.mycupcoffee.com/index.php?main_page=login&amp;action=process" method="post"><label class="inputLabel" for="login-email-address">Email Address:</label>
    <input type="text" name="email_address" size="18" id="login-email-address" /><br class="clearBoth" />

<label class="inputLabel" for="login-password">Password:</label>
    <input type="password" name="password" size="18" id="login-password" /><input type="hidden" name="securityToken" value="ad004daad8dd45da2fab683a19df2c3d" /><br class="clearBoth" />

<div class="buttonRow forward"><input type="image" src="includes/templates/mytemplate3/buttons/english/button_login.gif" alt="Sign In" title=" Sign In " /></div>
    <div class="buttonRow back important"><a href="https://www.mycupcoffee.com/index.php?main_page=password_forgotten">Forgot your password?</a></div>
    </form>

</fieldset>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<!--EOF PPEC split login- DO NOT REMOVE-->
    You will notice that it contains 2 different <fieldset>'s you just have to swap their position in the code.

Regards,

Goshawk
    Time is but an illusion, there is only "now"!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help With CSS Or Something

Thanks GosHawk. I will try this and post back!!