Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Add customer from admin addon

I just uploaded the file for the add customer from admin
    addon. Everything seemed to be working until I completed filling out the form and clicked the insert button.

I am getting this error:

The requested URL /admin/add_customers.php?action=add_complete was not found on this server.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Add customer from admin addon

Quote Originally Posted by jordan8201 View Post
    I just uploaded the file for the add customer from admin
    addon. Everything seemed to be working until I completed filling out the form and clicked the insert button.

I am getting this error:

The requested URL /admin/add_customers.php?action=add_complete was not found on this server.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!
    Actually, you did something right... you renamed your admin folder to something other then admin!

I had to fix mine as will, there about four areas where a hard link to the admin folder is done.
    <form method="POST" action="/admin/add_customers.php?action=add_complete">
    Open add_customers.php in a text editor and search for admin change it to what you named your admin folder to and the error should go away.
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

I actually didn't...I didn't upload the entire admin folder, but I did upload the files and folders within the folder to the admin folder. Sooooo, I am not sure why it is not working.

Plugin Contributions

I think davewest is trying to say that lines 156, 172 and 423 in add_customers.php should be changed from

PHP Code:
    <form method="POST" action="/admin/add_customers.php?action=add_complete"
    to
    PHP Code:
    <form method="POST" action="add_customers.php?action=add_complete"
    The script is executing from admin, so admin doesn't have to be included in the path. The first slash / should also be left off.

It seems to be working for me with this modification.

Plugin Contributions

I'm having a problem 'logging in' to the checkout on this. Having used the 'Place Order' button in Admin, I then place an item in the cart in click 'Checkout', but then I'm taken to the customer log in screen where I cannot proceed because I need the customers email address and password?

Plugin Contributions

Seems I need to use the 'master password'. Couldn't figure this out at first 'cos the link to the installation instruction page in the download was broken.

Plugin Contributions

Thank You pergerl for the detailed information on where to make the admin reference changes in add_customers.php. This is working wonderfully for me now.

Plugin Contributions

Default Phone Order and Skip Billing Info question

Hey, gang.

I'm looking for a little more info on this before I install and try it. I read the text file in the zip, but I'm still not sure if this will do what I want.

I'll start backwards- I'm looking for any way a salesperson of mine can enter a phone order through the website (either regular as a site visitor or something like this mod thru the admin) without requiring the customer's billing info. It's ironic that for years I took phone orders on paper and never asked for billing info and now with all this technology I don't see a simple way of doing a web order without it.

(While I read elsewhere how Billing Info fields can be disabled, Visa and MC may still block orders without an address, etc...and regardless of who the processor is.)

Aside from the obvious order information, I only want to ask the phone customer for the card number, expiration and a contact number or email, as I've been doing for years and as most Virtual Terminals (VT) allow. (The average order is $70.)

If that can't be done 100% thru the site, then I wouldn't mind a VT combo where after entering the basic info above, I would then switch screens and charge the card on my processor's VT page, where the amount, order number from above, card number and expiration date are enough. So I would have the order in the website and the order number matching to the VT.

(I also read about Ceon's Manual Card mod and, while good, it seems a more roundabout way of doing this.)

So does this mod allow limited info to be entered? Is there any way I can grant my salesperson access to this mod/admin withou them accessing anything else in admin?

Cheers,

Robbie

Plugin Contributions

I am creating a MOD/ add on to this which allow customers to be sent a reset password. Everthing works fine and the customer recieves the email with new generated password.

But the password isn't changed on the database.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Sam

Plugin Contributions

I am having problems importing. I keep getting the following error

Either the header row in the input file is empty or it was not recognised:

I have everything set up in the excel spreadsheet correctly. Even used the addresses.csv that came in the addon. Any ideas?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast