Plugin Contributions

Default Help me move the sidebars down on the left hand side without them shrinking!

The problem I'm having is whenever I move the side bars on the left hand side down so the don't over lap, I can't seem to do it without the tabs (Categories, New Products, etc) shrinking in size. Can anybody help me with this problem? Also, I want to completely remove the logo at the top and when I tried removing it from the header.php file it placed a red x (in IE) and a blue question mark (Safari) in its place. How can I make it disappear completely? Thanks so much!

My ZenCart website address:
    http://veronicasdesigns.net/zencart/

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help me move the sidebars down on the left hand side without them shrinking!

I recommend one question per post - makes them easier to answer and you'll therefore tend to get quicker responses.

Your problem is not so much moving your sidebar down, as expanding your headerWrapper so that it doesn't encourage everything to ride up behind the content that overflows it, and then reduce the margin that you have on your right column's headings to stop them from being pushed down lower than the left column and breadcrumbs (which were completely hidden in your existing layout).

Your question about removing the logo is answered in the FAQ.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)