Plugin Contributions

Default Trying to get category name to display in Featured Product

I'm trying to find a way to get the category name to display in the featured product display on the homepage. I'm a bit new to Zen Cart, but I've solved a number of problems using the forum. Can't seem to find anything on this, though. Specifically, I'd like to get the category name to display just below the title of the product. I'm pretty sure it's something that needs to be added to this bit of code in Modules > featured_products.php:

$list_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('params' =>'class="centerBoxContentsFeatured centeredContent back"' . ' ' . 'style="width:' . $col_width . '%;"',
    'text' => (($featured_products->fields['products_image'] == '' and PRODUCTS_IMAGE_NO_IMAGE_STATUS == 0) ? '' : '<a href="' . zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($featured_products->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . $productsInCategory[$featured_products->fields['products_id']] . '&products_id=' . $featured_products->fields['products_id']) . '">' . zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $featured_products->fields['products_image'], $featured_products->fields['products_name'], IMAGE_FEATURED_PRODUCTS_LISTING_WIDTH, IMAGE_FEATURED_PRODUCTS_LISTING_HEIGHT) . '</a>') . '<a href="' . zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($featured_products->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . $productsInCategory[$featured_products->fields['products_id']] . '&products_id=' . $featured_products->fields['products_id']) . '">' . $featured_products->fields['products_name'] . '</a><br />' . $products_price);
    I know my way around HTML and CSS, and can "fiddle" with PHP, but definitely can't write anything. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I'm running Zen Cart 1.3.8a on a Linux machine (PHP Version 5.2.6).

P.S. Site is here: http://www.churchfuel.com. Here is an image of what I'm trying to accomplish: Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Trying to get category name to display in Featurd Product

Im also looking for a way to do this..

Plugin Contributions

Hey, Could you post how you got it like that? : )

Plugin Contributions

*Bump*****