Happy New Year to Everyone.
I am trying to use this mod called manufacturer about page which creates a new page and a new sidebox that display a description of the manufacturers.
The mod allows the admin of adding description to the manufacturers when he/she is adding the manufacturer. The info box will be displayed in a page like this one: http://www.coolcarpartsonline.com/in...rs_about_id=18

Note: that this mod alter the manufacturer_info table and add the description.

I am currently using the tabbed pro mod as well, What I wanted to know if there is a way to have the manufacturer description show inside the detail tab. I was able to get the manufacturer image to show on inside the detail tab but no luck with the manufacturer description.

The description database is created in table called $manufactuers_about So I tried this code to try to display it inside the tab
$fmtDOT .= (($flag_show_product_info_manufacturer == 1 and !empty($manufacturers_name)) ? '<li>' . TEXT_PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER . $manufacturers_about .'</li>' : '') . "\n";
Please let me know if there is a way to call the manufacturers about infoBox from the admin to be displayed inside the detail tab.