Plugin Contributions

Default Blank Pages... The old favourite

Hi,

i've installed zen cart and up dated it with Cherry Zen template. For the past week or so I've been happily modifying various parts of the site and adding a nice flash carousel etc... All in all it looks nice..... However. Last night i clicked on the my account button on the nav bar and got a blank page, I then clicked on the checkout button and got the same thing.

I checked all the other links and they work fine, it's just the my account and checkout pages that are not loading.

I've checked the FAQ, and looked here on the forum and found the enable error logging tool. i've uploaded this and checked out the error logs. Can someone help point me in the right direction to sorting this out please... my knowledge of PHP is minimal, and interpreting the error logs is pretty new to me.

My Account error log:

[30-Jan-2009 06:43:35] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/u30chri/public_html/sienna/includes/languages/english.php:1401) in /home/u30chri/public_html/sienna/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78
    [30-Jan-2009 06:43:35] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/u30chri/public_html/sienna/includes/languages/english.php:1401) in /home/u30chri/public_html/sienna/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44

Checkout error log:

[30-Jan-2009 06:44:47] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/u30chri/public_html/sienna/includes/languages/english.php:1401) in /home/u30chri/public_html/sienna/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78
    [30-Jan-2009 06:44:47] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/u30chri/public_html/sienna/includes/languages/english.php:1401) in /home/u30chri/public_html/sienna/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44
    hopefully someone will help, cheers in advance,

andy

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Blank Pages... The old favourite

It's saying you have problems with your english.php file.

Check this:

https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=87

Usually spaces at the end of the file, but an un-escaped apostrophe or quote mark in one of the defines will do it too.