Page 119 of 291 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2907
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Issue with not showing up NEWLY added Products

Hi Conor,
    Thanks for the answer. I had a thought that the problem might have been a coincidence, however, I thought I should check to make sure.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping (SEO)

Quote Originally Posted by sfklaas View Post
    I have downloaded and installed this mod, and it is great! Pretty easy install and easy to follow documentation.

My problem: On one of my sites, I use the AJAX Image swapper mod that also incorporates the fual slimbox lightbox and Image Handler. None of my product images seem to load.

While searching through previous threads, I came across this:

As far as a solution to this problem to get my images up, i'm not sure which files I would need to modify. I need to keep the image swapper, but would love to keep the URI mod. Can I make both work together?
    And as one who installs Fual Slimbox and Image Handles on ALL her sites, I can tell you the issue is NOT with these two mods..

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    And as one who installs Fual Slimbox and Image Handles on ALL her sites, I can tell you the issue is NOT with these two mods..
    It could possibly be that the slimbox module uses relative URIs and you have a base href tag set so you never experienced these problems.

I don't know if that's the case, just saying off the top of my head.. I'd have to take an actual look at the slimbox module to see if it is!

HTML Code:
    <base href="http://www.yoursite.com/images/" />
    Just thought I'd post that thought in case the problem is relative URIs in the slimbox module and your post the the previous poster "off the scent". May not be the case. may be. Don't know! :)

All the best..

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Issue with not showing up NEWLY added Products

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by toboldlygo View Post
    Thanks for the answer. I had a thought that the problem might have been a coincidence, however, I thought I should check to make sure.
    Just took a quick look at the source of the slimbox module (didn't install or run it tho) and it does indeed use relative URIs.

So either you must make sure that you have a base href set in your HTML header (includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/html_header.php) or, if your store is NOT on a subdiretory (i.e. DIR_WS_CATALOG is '/') you can try changing the value of DIR_WS_IMAGES in your configure.php, making it a full path (note slash at start):

Code:
    define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', '/images/');
    Or you can update the zen_lightbox() functin in includes/functions/extra_functions/zen_lightbox.php to make it output static URIs by adding in the path to the image folder everywhere you see DIR_WS_IMAGES:

Code:
    '/myshop/' . DIR_WS_IMAGES
    One of those solutions should get you up and running.

I'd appreciate it if you post back here to like me know how you get on!

All the best..

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by conor View Post
    It could possibly be that the slimbox module uses relative URIs and you have a base href tag set so you never experienced these problems.
    I do indeed.. These are the settings from my configure.php

Code:
    / Define the webserver and path parameters
      // HTTP_SERVER is your Main webserver: eg-http://www.your_domain.com
      // HTTPS_SERVER is your Secure webserver: eg-https://www.your_domain.com
      define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.mysite.com');
      define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://www.mysite.com');

// Use secure webserver for checkout procedure?
      define('ENABLE_SSL', 'false');

// NOTE: be sure to leave the trailing '/' at the end of these lines if you make changes!
    // * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)
      // these paths are relative to top of your webspace ... (ie: under the public_html or httpdocs folder)
      define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/');
      define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the suggestions.

you can try changing the value of DIR_WS_IMAGES in your configure.php, making it a full path (note slash at start): define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', '/images/');
    I tried this, but it did not work. I was thinking that the configure.php change would be the easiest fix. I also tried the base href in the header.

Along with the lightbox.php file, I have another file "ais_functions.php" that came with the ajax image swapper that is also in the extra functions folder. Here is a sample of the code:
    $ais_config = array();

$ais_config['small']['width'] = IMAGE_VIEWER_SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH;
    $ais_config['small']['height'] = IMAGE_VIEWER_SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT;
    $ais_config['medium']['suffix'] = '_MED';
    $ais_config['medium']['width'] = IMAGE_VIEWER_MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH;
    $ais_config['medium']['height'] = IMAGE_VIEWER_MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT;
    $ais_config['large']['suffix'] = '_LRG';
    $ais_config['large']['width'] = IMAGE_VIEWER_LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH;
    $ais_config['large']['height'] = IMAGE_VIEWER_LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH;

//Enter the filename of small (default) image, generate filenames for the other sizes.
    //Sizes are 'small', 'medium', or 'large'
    function get_image_filename($filename, $size = 'small') {
    global $ais_config;
    $filename_array = explode('.',$filename);
    $ext = '.' . $filename_array[count($filename_array) - 1];
    $filename_only = substr($filename, 0, strrpos($filename,'.'));
    if ($size != 'small') {
    $filename_only = substr_replace($filename_only, DIR_WS_IMAGES . $size . '/', strpos($filename, DIR_WS_IMAGES), strlen(DIR_WS_IMAGES));
    }
    if ($size == 'large') {
    $new_filename = (file_exists($filename_only . $ais_config[$size]['suffix'] . $ext))?($filename_only . $ais_config[$size]['suffix'] . $ext)(file_exists($filename_only . $ais_config['medium']['suffix'] . $ext))?($filename_only . $ais_config['medium']['suffix'] . $ext)$filename));
    }
    else {
    $new_filename = (file_exists($filename_only . $ais_config[$size]['suffix'] . $ext))?($filename_only . $ais_config[$size]['suffix'] . $ext)$filename);
    }
    return $new_filename;
    }
    Not sure if this can help pin point what needs to be done. I figured the DIR_WS_IMAGES is where the problem is.

Plugin Contributions

Any success for anyone of you to make the zen lightbox work together with SEO URL's.
    My lightbox was working well before i installed SEO URL's on my jewellry store.
    Can anyone suggest some fix ?
    You may have a look at lustrejewel.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by sfklaas View Post
    Not sure if this can help pin point what needs to be done. I figured the DIR_WS_IMAGES is where the problem is.
    I'd still say it is.

I'm sorry but I'm not willing to put in any more time supporting another person's module. If you follow the advice I've given about the use of relative URIs and making the other software use full paths by changing the code that uses DIR_WS_IMAGES you should be able to get the other module to work with sites that use static URIs (i.e. with Ceon URI Mapping/Ultimate SEO/SSU etc.).

I hope you can get this sorted soon.. I don't imagine it should take too long to trace the source of the problem and fix the Image Swapper module. Please post back on the Image Swapper thread (or here even) with your solution for others once you get things sorted, so that others can avoid the same problem.

I hope you can understand that I can't put a lot of time into analysing other modules to get them to work with static URIs.. if the answer is obvious I'll of course always say, but if, as in this case, I have to download a module and try out changing the code, that's a bit too much work for me.

Good luck getting this sorted!

All the best..

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by giftpackaging View Post
    Hi Conor,

Great add-on!

I downloaded and installed it yesterday. I was a little bit confused how the .htaccess file worked but I created one in the same folder as the install index.php as per the instructions. I followed the steps to change to /shop and also /admin is different.

Everything seems to be working fine, I've started updating links to be autogenerated. Its so easy, but takes a while. There isn't a button you can press to update all categories/products all at once?

I've just realised today, that our main page doesn't show up.
    www.giftpackaging.com.au
    www.giftpackaging.com.au/shop/ will work once you click on "home" etc

Can you help on this?

Michael
    Hi Conor,

After installing the module, the main content doesn't show up, displays a zencart 404 page. Everything else is ok.

www.giftpackaging.com.au - 404 on front/main page
    www.giftpackaging.com.au/shop/ - works

Michael

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by giftpackaging View Post
    After installing the module, the main content doesn't show up, displays a zencart 404 page. Everything else is ok.
    Sorry but I don't know why that would be. There may be something wrong in your .htaccess file. Are you sure you have limited the rewrites to the shop directory?

All the best...

Conor
    ceon