Page 111 of 291 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2907
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping (SEO)

There a way to remove ?&language=en from the end of some of my urls... Google is saying I have duplicate title tags because of it

Plugin Contributions

I was able to resolve it. not a uri issue. It was a sitemap issue.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by conor View Post
    Hi,

That all looks okay. Which means it's probably something custom on your server I'm afraid.

You should be able to manually trace this by randomly outputting the contents of the server variables (using var_dump) and seeing where the index.php?main_page is being brought in. (Could be some mod changing the environment somehow, could be your webserver, I'm not sure).

Sorry I can't be of more help than that, but that's what I'd have to do in your situation to find out why that is happening and fix this behaviour.. on our server it sticks with / all the time (as it should do).

All the best..

Conor
    ceon
    So I found the var that calls it up $var_linksList[$i]['link'];
    My template called for another template for those elements in tpl_ezpages_bar_header.php
    Within there is where I found $var_linksList[$i]['link'];

Anyone know where those are called up? Or how to find it?

Plugin Contributions

Wow... so those variables are defined withing the easy pages in the admin>tools Talk about looking too deep into things... got it taken care of. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by conor View Post
    Hi,

Possibly. It's impossible to tell without knowing what paths are throwing 404s!

It should be easy enough to go through your logs, see what paths are causing 404s, checking if a file is missing from that path or it the URI rewrite rule is blocking access to that path and adding an exception for that path. all the info you need for adding exceptions is in the documentation.

All the best...

Conor
    ceon
    I've looked at this for a few days now and I can't seem to find any problems with the Rewrite text. I have noticed, however that when first appearing on my website if I hover the mouse over the (e.g) "Grasses" Category it shows an address of: ####/grasses?zenid=aad36069f1933f5c5c54b8124093a24c but if its actually clicked it turns to: ####/grasses and remains so for the rest of the session. Actually once any one link is clicked then all the links appear as they should using your URI Mapping. Could this first click actually be the log error thats appearing? Is what I just explained, with the link, supposed to happen? Cheers.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry to bother you...

Simply go to Modules > URI Mapping Config in the Admin and the database tables will be automatically created.

This at the moment links me to a blank page, is this right there is no mention of this in the instructions...

Also

Go to Configuration > URI Mapping (SEO) in the Zen Cart admin, the option to disable/enable the module can be changed there.

This option is not in the menu structure yet, I assume this is an upload error on my behalf or as a result of the first blank page not creating the tables...

any help would be great

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Ceon URI Mapping (SEO)

I have noticed that when first arriving on my website if I hover the mouse over the (e.g) "Grasses" Category it shows an address of: ####/grasses?zenid=aad36069f1933f5c5c54b8124093a24c but if its actually clicked it turns to: ####/grasses and remains so for the rest of the session.
    Is this everyone elses experience here??

Plugin Contributions

Hi, Conor, I use Easy Populate to generate thousand of my products one time, if I use Ceon URI Mapping, does it means I have to update every products one by one? or do you have any ways to solve this problem when using Easy Populate mod?

thanks for your kindness... i like your mod very much!

Plugin Contributions

I just installed the module and followed all instruction and used the sample rewrite rule. My problem is that the mapping fields are not there when I go to edit a product or category? I hope this is just a simple mistake. My add new category/product pages are the same as before the mod. Any help would be great.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Simon,

Quote Originally Posted by simonbbc View Post
    My admin folder is called "this admin" and my shop folder is "automotiveshop" but when I modify the code I get an Internal Server error.......
    You can't use spaces in URIs!

You must rename your admin folder.

As for the blank page issue you are encountering, that implies a PHP error is occuring. Please search the forums for hints on what to do about this, hopefully that will help you find the source of the problem easily!

All the best..

Conor
    ceon