Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Jquery Lightbox [Support thread]

Hi yellow1912, great mod.

It works..........almost like clockwork, however, on my product info pages the main image works fine, but the additional images don't enlarge.

They are there, just as before, but when you click on them they simply remain the same size. I have zen 1.3.8a and have never used any image handler or zoom.

The additional images are small images and have a larger version of the same image saved in the large image file and obviously have exactly the same name except for the LRG at the end of the image name, am i doing something wrong? how do i get the additional images to pop up large?

Secondly, how do i get lightbox to work on my ez pages where i have a gallery as this is mostly what i wanted the mod for.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Andy.
    http://www.rambo-knife.com/index.php...&products_id=1

Plugin Contributions

And here is a link to one of my gallery pages where i would like the mod to work the most.

Thanks.

http://www.rambo-knife.com/index.php...d=12&chapter=4

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by first trading View Post
    And here is a link to one of my gallery pages where i would like the mod to work the most.

Thanks.

http://www.rambo-knife.com/index.php...d=12&chapter=4
    Where did you get the module?
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

I clicked on your signature then it took me to a page where i went through a checkout and saved it to my desktop, i then transfered it over with core ftp.

I forgot to mention that i first installed the zen lightbox, i uninstalled this including the sql patch, i then fully installed yours.

It actually works on the main product image, its just the additional images. Also i just wanted to know how you would get the lightbox effects on the ezpages too.

Thanks for any help.

Plugin Contributions

Anybody please.

Plugin Contributions

OK..I need help ASAP please. I loaded jQuery Lightbox and already had IH2 running. Everything was working fine with the zoom and the image swap except the additional images were low quality until expanded into the lightbox or magnified with the zoom.

I went to IH2 and removed the images for a particular product and re-added them. Now the main images for every product are missing but the additional images are there on the product detail page. In IH2 all images including the main image are shown.

I am really stuck with this one. While I am waiting on a response, I am going to try and remove IH2 and re-install it.

Thank you in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Hi yellow1912

this is probably a really dumb question, but since i only installed zencart onto my dev system about 4 hours ago and the other 3 hours have been spent installing SSU you'll have to forgive me.
    I've installed jquery lightbox an it works on the main product image but when I click on any other product image (i'm using the zencart test data and the product in question is 'a bugs life') it opens the image in a new window, the href for the additional images is

Code:
    javascript:popupWindow('http://zen-cart.localhost/index.php?main_page=popup_image_additional&pID=34&pic=0&products_image_large_additional=images/large/dvd/a_bugs_life_00_LRG.gif')
    How can I get these images to use the lightbox?
    Thanks, in anticipation of answering this newbie question
    Philip

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by webdesco View Post
    Hi yellow1912

this is probably a really dumb question, but since i only installed zencart onto my dev system about 4 hours ago and the other 3 hours have been spent installing SSU you'll have to forgive me.
    I've installed jquery lightbox an it works on the main product image but when I click on any other product image (i'm using the zencart test data and the product in question is 'a bugs life') it opens the image in a new window, the href for the additional images is

Code:
    javascript:popupWindow('http://zen-cart.localhost/index.php?main_page=popup_image_additional&pID=34&pic=0&products_image_large_additional=images/large/dvd/a_bugs_life_00_LRG.gif')
    How can I get these images to use the lightbox?
    Thanks, in anticipation of answering this newbie question
    Philip
    Problem solved, for some reason (loose nut behind the keyboard) the files in modules/MYFOLDER were not copied, it all works GREAT not, thanks Yellow.

Plugin Contributions

I now have a different problem. In my example using the sample zen-cart data, 'a bugs life' has 10 additional images, clicking next takes you to the next image. When I get to the last image and click next the lightbox closes (great) but the page is reloaded and takes you to the home page! Clicking close on the otherhand closes lightbox and leaves the page as-is! Has anyone else experienced this or is it another case of a loose nut behind the keyboard!!!
    Last edited by webdesco; 9 Jun 2009 at 08:41 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by webdesco View Post
    I now have a different problem. In my example using the sample zen-cart data, 'a bugs life' has 10 additional images, clicking next takes you to the next image. When I get to the last image and click next the lightbox closes (great) but the page is reloaded and takes you to the home page! Clicking close on the otherhand closes lightbox and leaves the page as-is! Has anyone else experienced this or is it another case of a loose nut behind the keyboard!!!
    The problem only occurs when I have 'fixed navigation' set to true. In this case when i reach the last image the mouse pointer is still a hand when hovered on the right side of the image and when clicked closes the lightbox and takes you to the home page. When 'fixed navigation' is set to false, the mouse pointer changes to an arrow and when clicked, closes the lightbox only.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast