Plugin Contributions

Default Easy Populate CSV problem

I just installed Easy Populate CSV on my Zen Cart v. 1.3.7.1.

After installing the sql patch, I got this error:

1062 Duplicate entry 'EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_TEMP_DIR' for key 2
    in:
    [INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Uploads Directory', 'EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_TEMP_DIR', 'tempEP/', 'Name of directory for your uploads (default: tempEP/).', last_insert_id(), '0', NULL, now(), NULL, NULL), ('', 'Upload File Date Format', 'EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_FILE_DATE_FORMAT', 'm-d-y', 'Choose order of date values that corresponds to your uploads file, usually generated by MS Excel. Raw dates in your uploads file (Eg 2005-09-26 09:00:00) are not affected, and will upload as they are.', last_insert_id(), '1', NULL, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array("m-d-y", "d-m-y", "y-m-d"),'), ('', 'Default Raw Time', 'EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_DEFAULT_RAW_TIME', '09:00:00', 'If no time value stipulated in upload file, use this value. Useful for ensuring specials begin after a specific time of the day (default: 09:00:00)', last_insert_id(), '2', NULL, now(), NULL, NULL), ('', 'Split File On # Records', 'EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_SPLIT_MAX', '300', 'Default number of records for split-file uploads. Used to avoid timeouts on large uploads (default: 300).', last_insert_id(), '3', NULL, now(), NULL, NULL), ('', 'Maximum Category Depth', 'EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_MAX_CATEGORY_LEVELS', '7', 'Maximum depth of categories required for your store. Is the number of category columns in downloaded file (default: 7).', last_insert_id(), '4', NULL, now(), NULL, NULL), ('', 'Upload/Download Prices Include Tax', 'EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_PRICE_INC_TAX', 'false', 'Choose to include or exclude tax, depending on how you manage prices outside of Zen Cart.', last_insert_id(), '5', NULL, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array("true", "false"),'), ('', 'Make Zero Qty Products Inactive', 'EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_ZERO_QTY_INACTIVE', 'false', 'When uploading, make the status Inactive for products with zero qty (default: false).', last_insert_id(), '6', NULL, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array("true", "false"),'), ('', 'Smart Tags Replacement of Newlines', 'EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_SMART_TAGS', 'true', 'Allows your description fields in your uploads file to have carriage returns and/or new-lines converted to HTML line-breaks on uploading, thus preserving some rudimentary formatting (default: true).', last_insert_id(), '7', NULL, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array("true", "false"),'), ('', 'Advanced Smart Tags', 'EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_ADV_SMART_TAGS', 'false', 'Allow the use of complex regular expressions to format descriptions, making headings bold, add bullets, etc. Configuration is in ADMIN/easypopulate.php (default: false).', last_insert_id(), '8', NULL, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array("true", "false"),'), ('', 'Debug Logging', 'EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_DEBUG_LOGGING', 'true', 'Allow Easy Populate to generate an error log on errors only (default: true)', last_insert_id(), '9', NULL, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array("true", "false"),');]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

When I went to Tools> Easy Populate, and tried to Import the file, I got this message:

Warning: array_flip(): The argument should be an array in /home/content/v/i/c/vickilapp/html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 1222

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate CSV problem

WHICH version of Easy Populate are you attempting to use?

Plugin Contributions

Easy Populate
    Version: 1.2.5.5.csv.2
    Last edited by vickilapp; 16 Jan 2009 at 03:24 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Make sure you have installed all files into correct folders..i.e
    http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.php/Easy_Populate

Cape Town & London (depends on the season)
    Plugin Contributions

You've tried to install a new version of the module over an existing version.

Your error is telling you that you are trying to insert something into the database that is already there.

As I understand it, with Easy Populate, it's only necessary to apply the sql patch if/when prompted by a warning message in the admin console.

While I haven't read too much about the new Easy Populate CSV version, I believe it involves no changes to the database - just to the main easypopulate.php file.

Send a PM to phazei

Plugin Contributions

When I went to Tools> Easy Populate, and tried to Import the file, I got this message:

Warning: array_flip(): The argument should be an array in /home/content/v/i/c/vickilapp/html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 1222

why?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by alibabahao View Post

why?
    Same problem here. Same warning message. Help please!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fairestcape View Post
    You've tried to install a new version of the module over an existing version.
    I'm having the same problem - and it's from a fresh install of ZC and EP. I haven't run the SQL patch yet as I'm guessing it is not needed.

I also think it's fair to assume that this isn't to do with installing a new version of the module over an existing one, as mine is a fresh install.

Please could this be fixed?

Thanks,

Philip
    Last edited by philipp; 31 Mar 2009 at 06:50 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by philipp View Post
    I'm having the same problem - and it's from a fresh install of ZC and EP. I haven't run the SQL patch yet as I'm guessing it is not needed.

I also think it's fair to assume that this isn't to do with installing a new version of the module over an existing one, as mine is a fresh install.

Please could this be fixed?

Thanks,

Philip

I too am having the same problem on a fresh cart in a test area of my server. I'm glad I tried it out on a dummy run first. This is obviously a problem with EP and not to do with loading it on top of an older version.

Plugin Contributions

I found this thread in another thread that explains the problem.

13th February 2009, 05:26 PM #2
    schoolboy
    Totally Zenned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you using easypopulate STANDARD, or the new easypopulate CSV by phazei ?

(If you are using EP CSV, you must be running PHP5.2 on your server.)
    ##############################___
    I never let my schooling interfere with my education - (Mark Twain).
    The SA Online Shop - Direct Educational Services - Karens Cakes

I checked my server and then updated it to PHP5.2 and it all works now without any error messages.

Thank you Schoolboy for your very helpful advice