Plugin Contributions

red flag Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object (HELP!!)

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /public_html/admin/template_select.php on line 210

I am getting this error in my template selction screen on my admin section, i persume this is the key the the problem im experiencing.

Im currently getting a blank screen my site does not load at all!

I know its the worst mistake you can do.................but i was trying to install the google adsense sidebox when this error occured and gues what...........I DIDNT BACK UP FIRST.............stupid i know

Any help would be great as my site is currently down.
    A young bonsai trying to grow!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object (HELP!!)

thanks I have managed to sort this problem out,
    A young bonsai trying to grow!

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object (HELP!!)

how did you solve that problem?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object (HELP!!)

nothing chaps my hide more than people that solve the problem, take the time to post that they have solved it, but never post a solution, that is what the forum is about, sharing

I put these people in the "don't help" excel spreadsheet for their selfishness

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I found out that the problem was using different product types for linked products. The reason I was using different product types was because they were from different suppliers and the data that they provide needs to be translated differently, so for one supplier I would use the music product type and for another I would use the document product and so on. When you go to edit the products it gives errors, but you can go to the products price manager and change the price without a problem.

I'm working on adding product types that will clone the normal product type in every way, so when products are imported, I won't have any issues.

It is working fine, people are able to buy the products and if I want to edit them, I can edit the price, do an update to the products via easy populate, or change the product type in the url or in the sql, then change it back.

thank you,
    Steve