hi, i've just started upgrading a heavily-modded 1.3.5 to 1.3.8. it's been nearly 2 years since i looked at this, and i could really use some help. i did use template overrides, but i'm still finding major discrepancies after the upgrade.

so far i've upgraded the database, uploaded my template override files, and installed updated versions of a couple of mods.

first question, the site has/had a series of EZ pages links in the footer: shipping info, privacy notice, terms and conditions, etc. you can see the links (for the time being) in the google cache (the site is down for maintenance/rescuing). here's one of those pages, cached: shipping and returns.

since the upgrade, none of these links are working. clicking any of them triggers a 404 error. this is a bit tricky: there's a wordpress blog installed in the root directory and zen cart is installed in /shop/. anything 404-ing from within /shop/ triggers the wordpress (root) 404 page. so that's what i see when i click the footer links for "conditions" or "shipping" etc.

now, in the admin EZ pages editor, the page titles all show up and are correctly activated in the footer and listed in the proper order. they're all set up to link to an internal link URL, e.g. to /shop/shippinginfo.html. none of the EZ pages have any content in the editor field. since all the EZ pages activate internal link URLs i'd been putting the content for those target pages in via the define pages editor tool, which adds content to the shippinginfo.html page by editing /languages/english/html_includes/define_shipping_info.php.

i opened the define pages editor in the upgraded admin and found only the sample/default zen cart text where the original content used to be before the upgrade. so i double-checked the english/html_includes folder and sure enough, i'd forgotten to copy my new files there. i copied them over, and the content showed up in the define pages editor as it should. but the links still don't work, all of them just 404.

can someone point me in the direction of where to look next? has something changed in the formatting of the permalinks used by the EZ pages? any idea why i don't have a /shop/shippinginfo.html page all of a sudden?

your help would be much appreciated, cheers.
-p.