Plugin Contributions

Default [support thread] Javascript loader

Javascript loader offers n way to load javascript files in a specific order based on specific conditions.

It also helps to avoid loading the same js files in case you have more than 1 modules require the same files.

A good example is: for the lightbox module which zoom images on the product info pages, we do not want to load those jscript on other pages (which will be a waste of resources).

A more complicated example: you may want to load certain jscript only if customers have some specific items in cart (to let them know they can add some additional items to get a discount, for example).

This module is mainly for developers, however, it may benefit normal users with the basic knowledge of PHP as well.

Download: http://public.rubikintegration.com/ (available on zencart download section soon)
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: [support thread] Javascript loader

There is a major changes in this module (new version 2.0 will be uploaded later), this new version allows you to:
    1. Also includes CSS on conditions.
    2. Include css in the order you want, no longer care about alphabet order.
    3. Put css in .php files, hence you can use php condition etc in your CSS files. This is ideal for using different width depending the number of columns used in the current page, for example.

Module will now be named css/jscript loader.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

This module can now be downloaded here:
    http://public.rubikintegration.com/

It will also be uploaded to Zencart within several minutes, hopefully it will go through :)

Plugin Contributions

hi yellow.
    I installed this today, unfortunately, I failed.
    when I finished installation, I couldn't open the main page.
    I also changed that $ to true, but,

Is there anybody has the same prolem?

thank you for your contribution.

Regards

Bruce
    -------------
    www.lixiaoya.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi Yellow,
    Unfortunately I have the same problem as rooot, I am getting the blank page on my site. I ran the Debug Error Logging Utility, and it here what it told me:
    [29-Oct-2009 03:25:49] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_logged_in() in includes/functions/extra_functions/jscript.php on line 180. As I can understand there is a bug with the module.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to fix it?
    Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Also I have a question about ssu (I know this is a wrong topic but there nobody could answer it). The links for my languages does not work, I mean that they show up as ex for category with id #1 - "-c-1" instead of platya for russian платья. I have already checked many times but I do have ru.php and I changed local.config.php.example to local.config.php but it has no effect. Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong?
    Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

Plugin Contributions

I'm having a difficult time figuring out the syntax of the loader_*.php file. How do I specify that xyz.css file is to be loaded only on "main_page=login", but stylesheet.css is to be loaded on all pages?

Many thanks ...

Plugin Contributions

Thx for another amazing and usefull contribution. Only one problem of this modul is validity, I have alredy read your solution how to fix the problem but I am not much wiser, I am still stuck with errors like this: /css/stylesheet_tv.css&1256488629 for css or /jscript/jscript_imagehover.js&1256488629 for javascript. Is possible that I did smt wrong?