Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Contest System [support thread]

Quote Originally Posted by jailop492 View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by skip. I want to show question in order for person to be able to enter. Although right now whatever answer they put, no matter if they answer wrong they get put in contest. Instead of putting them in contest I want it to tell them please try again your answer was incorrect.
    In the admin side of contest when you click the button pick a winner you get the these options.

Only include validated entries: Yes/No
    Only include eligible entries: Yes/No

If you select No even if they answered the question wrong that user would be in the drawing with a chance to win.

If you are looking to prompt the user for the correct answer. Then you will have to write that code into contest script.

Skip
    • 446F63746F722057686F •

Plugin Contributions

Default Cannot login to admin

I am running 1.5.1v and I have followed all the instructions and ensured all files were renamed accordingly. I cannot login to admin and I verified that I do have the folders in the correct location and yet I still receive this error. I can see the appropriate files on my FTP for my website. Any ideas?

"ERROR file /home1/mycoolha/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/responsive_sheffield_blue/contest.php DOSE NOT EXIST
    Check that you uploaded the file to the correct location.

Failed Install Exiting ...
    ERROR file /home1/mycoolha/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/responsive_sheffield_blue/contest_sidebox_defines.php DOSE NOT EXIST
    Check that you uploaded the file to the correct location.

Failed Install Exiting ...
    You MUST FIX ERROR and try again"

Also in my error logs I get this
    PHP Code:
    [18-Apr-2014 13:41:04PHP Warning:  session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cookie headers already sent by (output started at /home1/mycoolha/public_html/catalog/hats/includes/functions/extra_functions/stats_prize_draw.php:28in /home1/mycoolha/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 113
    [18-Apr-2014 13:41:04PHP Warning:  session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cache limiter headers already sent (output started at /home1/mycoolha/public_html/catalog/hats/includes/functions/extra_functions/stats_prize_draw.php:28in /home1/mycoolha/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 113
    [18-Apr-2014 13:41:04PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at /home1/mycoolha/public_html/catalog/hats/includes/functions/extra_functions/stats_prize_draw.php:28in /home1/mycoolha/public_html/catalog/hats/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 28
    [18-Apr-2014 13:41:04PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at /home1/mycoolha/public_html/catalog/hats/includes/functions/extra_functions/stats_prize_draw.php:28in /home1/mycoolha/public_html/catalog/hats/includes/functions/general.php on line 21 
    Last edited by MyCoolHats; 18 Apr 2014 at 08:49 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cannot login to admin

Well I went through line by line and did a complete delete and reinstall. Don't know what happened the first time, but module allowed me to log in. So far, I don't need further assistance. Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Default Excellent Plugin!

Can it be changed to allow for multiple entries? (as I type this I realized it might not be a good idea, but still the option would be nice)

Instead of A B C can it be set to use a checkbox or selection instead?

Is it supposed to send the customer a notification that they have been entered? That would be nice. Maybe even an email to admin that there is a new entry.

This is one of the best plugins I've ever installed on zencart. The code is clean and makes sense. Best of all, it just plain works as advertised. Please provide a way to send you a donation for the hardwork you put into this. Many thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Excellent Plugin!

Just wanted to share a bit of code that will center the sidebox contents. I'm a stickler for alignment :)

in the stylesheet_contest.css, add:

#contestsideboxContent.sideBoxContent {
    text-align: center;
    }

Plugin Contributions

Hi there

I need some help please..

I am using zencart v1.5.4 and running the contest plugin.

However, when i goto Admin>Tools> Define pages editor > ....

I cannot see any files relating to the contest.

If you have any ideas please share with me...

In the mean time i will recheck the files to see if they are all correctly placed. Having said that the script is working correctly !

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

hi there

I have two issues that i need your help with please....

Firstly when i go to ADMIN > TOOLS > DEFINE PAGES EDITOR i cant see any files that i can ammend... like the Terms and condition of the competition etc...

Secondly, when i goto my home page and i habe a look at the competeion it tells me that it started 01 january 1970....!

i have tried changing the date a few times on the competition and even deleted the competition etc but it has had no effect at all.....

can you advice me what to do next...???

I am using ZC V1.5.4.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Does anyone have this plugin up and running on a 1.5.5a store?

Thanks guys

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041