Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Cart isn't picking up Google Checkout payments

Hi all,

A client made their first sale over the weekend via Google Checkout.

Couple of problems though:

1. There dosen't seem to be any record of it in Zen Cart - eg under the Google Checkout order statistics when you login to the admin - thye're all at 0. There are no customers logged either.

2. There was no email sent to the address set in Zen Cart. Only realised when they logged into the actual Google Checkout account.

I've used GC on a few ZC sites now with no problem and set this up in exactly the same way - any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Cart isn't picking up Google Checkout payments

Another thing, the checkout success page is set to checkout_success

However after the customer places an order through GC and clicks the "click here to return to the shop" - they get the Whoops! Time Out page........as i'm guessing you have to be logged in to see it......

Arghhhh!

Plugin Contributions

I don't have SSL on my webhosting, so I cannot enter a callback URL in Google Checkout options.

Do you think this is why it is not working?

Plugin Contributions

I don't have SSL on my webhosting
    Googlecheckout will NOT WORK in LIVE mode without
    SSL cert accepted by Google...
    http://checkout.google.com/support/s...y?answer=57856

Plugin Contributions

It is working though, as orders and payments are going through fine? It's just they're not being logged in ZC.

I've got GC installed fine (older versions though) on a couple of other ZC installations on the same server (no SSL).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RobM View Post
    I don't have SSL on my webhosting, so I cannot enter a callback URL in Google Checkout options.

Do you think this is why it is not working?
    Google Checkout must have a Callback URL (responsehandler.php in this mod) to know where to send order information. It stands to reason that if you don't have a callback URL, you won't get order information back at your cart. You can still enter a callback URL without having SSL but if you don't have SSL, Google will still not send order info back to your cart.

It's a 2-way street - traffic flows well from your cart to Google - you just have the other direction blocked...

I don't see how you have the other carts working completely without SSL, unless they are still in Sandbox...

Plugin Contributions

Nope they're in production mode...although they are older versions of GC.

I cannot enter a non https link into the callback URL in Google, it dosen't allow it.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cart isn't picking up Google Checkout payments

Ok this is weird and i need help getting this to work. I had a order the other day with Google checkout, the order sent the information to Zencart Admin as expected. A day later i had another order from a different customer and the information from Google checkout didn't not sent the information to Zencart admin like the first order. Keep in mind nothing changed from past day to that day. Today i had a order and still Google checkout did not sent the information to Zencart admin. The response log has all the information, there is no errors in the error log for these two events any ideas?
    Lextechs.com Powered By ZenCart

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lextechs View Post
    Ok this is weird and i need help getting this to work. I had a order the other day with Google checkout, the order sent the information to Zencart Admin as expected. A day later i had another order from a different customer and the information from Google checkout didn't not sent the information to Zencart admin like the first order. Keep in mind nothing changed from past day to that day. Today i had a order and still Google checkout did not sent the information to Zencart admin. The response log has all the information, there is no errors in the error log for these two events any ideas?
    What errors do you see on the Google side? (Go to your Google Checkout account. Click the Tools tab. Click the Integration Console link in the left panel.)

Plugin Contributions

I'm having the same problem with the "Whoops, your session has expired", and I have SSL, and... I do have a https: call back url.

Makes me wonder if 1) My SSL isn't working correctly

or 2) If it's an SSL problem at all.

I've been told it's not.

Oh... and about the issue with the orders not showing up in zen cart... interestingly enough that problem was just solved for me today when I took a subfolder called 'cart' and dumped all the contents into my root folder, then uploaded.

All of the sudden my orders started appearing in Zen Cart's admin. But... customers still can't download anything when they click on the 'retrieve your purchase' link.

More thoughts?

KD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast