Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Lightbox Gallery (combined jgallery and zenlightbox)

I'm looking at installing this add-on, however a question for anyone who's done this.

The script install doc recommends installing Ultimate SEO URLs - however a quick search in these forums suggests that may not be a good idea.

If Ultimate SEO URLs is not installed, the docs says "you will either need to install it or modify the gallery/index.php file in the 4 places where "gallery.html" exists." It does not go on to say how to modify that index.php.

Could someone throw some light on this please?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Lightbox Gallery (combined jgallery and zenlightbox)

Hi Wingz,

Did you ever figure this out? I've got to exactly the same step and am wondering what on earth it means!
    www.sockblanks.co.uk
    Zen Cart 1.3.8a | PHP Version: 5.2.8 | Database: MySQL 5.0.67
    Mods: FEC | Google Analytics | SBA | Newsletter Sub | Lightbox

Plugin Contributions

Okay, here's a more in depth explanation.

Personally I always add Ultimate SEO URLs but if you don't you may need to figure out what the url to the ez-page you would like your gallery to be on. However, I've tried disabling it and it still worked fine... You may have to test it.

In order to figure out what the url for the page is you will need to finish all the steps (skip step 6) and go on step 9 of the instructions it says you will need to turn on the more information box in the layout boxes controller. Find out what the url is for this page. If it is mysite.com/gallery.html then you have nothing to worry about but if it is something other than gallery.html then you will need to go into the index.php file in the gallery folder and do a find and replace for "gallery.html" and replace with the correct url for the page (i.e. "page.html?chapter=0&id=12").

Hopefully that helps. I'm subscribed to this thread now so I'll try to be better about responding.

Plugin Contributions

I've recently realized that there is a lot more to this and it requires some knowledge of how pages are stored in the zen cart file system. If anybody needs this explanation I will try to give it upon request.

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to integrate the Lightbox Gallery and have run into the gallery.html problem. The link in the sidebox does reference the gallery.html so I'm not sure where the problems is. I am running ZenCart 1.38 with IH2 installed. You can see the site here: www.sockmonkeycity.com.

I tried to follow the installation directions and made the updates manually by cutting and pasting as indicated in the instructions.

I receive the following error when clicking on the GALLERY link:
    Not Found

The requested URL /gallery.html was not found on this server.

Any help would be appreciated. What my wife would like to do is just have a photo album of the products that have sold and this looks like it would do the trick. If not, is there another add on that would work for this?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I'm sorry it has taken so long for me to respond. I'm not quite sure what the problem is so if you would like to PM me with ftp and administrator access to your site then I will be happy to see if I can fix it and then list the steps I took so that others can benefit later. Without access to your site I doubt I will be able to figure out what the problem is.

Plugin Contributions

I'm also attempting to get my gallery working; Zen cart 1.3.8. I have EZ Page setup where I want the gallery added. Changed gallery.html in the index.php file to point to the EZ page string, and still just doesn't seem to work.

Help would be greatly appreciated!!

Plugin Contributions

As far as I'm aware I have helped everyone who is having problems to fix their problems getting it setup.

I have also created an additional guide in case you would like to add a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or more galleries. Just check out the attached file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Can anyone please help me with this mod as I have tried every where for a solution?

I have installed the mod and the Gallery page loads, I can also upload images to the server. However the thumbnails are not showing on the gallery page!

Is this an issue with the length of the URL of the images?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Kind Regards
    Wild Fashions (Alternative)
    Using Zen Cart 1.38 and Purple Lily Template

Plugin Contributions

That could be the problem... Try to make sure that none of the uploaded images have spaces or other characters that might be a problem. If that doesn't fix it then I would need more information in order to help you. PM me with site info if you need more help.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast