Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Lightbox Gallery (combined jgallery and zenlightbox)

Sorry to bump out this old thread but I've been trying this addon and I have a wierd problem. The image uploader doesn't seem to generate the images correctly onto the server. Instead of .jpg at the end of the file it only gets "jpg" no dot, so the file isn't recognized as an image and therefore doesn't appear in the gallery. Any clue on how to sort this out? Could this addon require at least PHP5? I've got PHP4 installed atm.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Zenners,

I know somewhere deep down this is a fantastic mod but....

1. Will simple SEO URLs work?
    2. I've created an EZ-Page and pointed it to gallery.html and changed the index.php by replacing all instances of gallery.html with my ez-page URL. Ummmmm, where does that leave me? It gives me an EZ-Page that points to a gallery.html that's not found.

3. what does an EZ-Page have to do with the define page?

4. I changed the directories from /gallery/ to /site/gallery/ in the config file.

Still not found. I'm desperate. Please help. I will be eternally greatful.

Thanks,

MC

Plugin Contributions

I'm sorry, I don't have time to figure out all of the individual problems without access to your site. It's much faster for me to just ftp into your site files than it is for me to guess what the problem may be from what you wrote...

I'd be happy to look into any problems if you simply PM me your ftp info...

Sorry I can't help otherwise, it just takes too much of my time...

Plugin Contributions

I've got Lightbox Gallery installed with 1.38a+security+CEON URI Mapping+CJ Loader. I believe that I've got all the configuration set up properly as the default gallery shows, but the PREV, NEXT, CLOSE, and LOADING buttons aren't showing up. Previous posts lead me to believe that it's got something to do with the URI mapping and gallery.html.

Anybody got any clues?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've got Lightbox Gallery installed with 1.38a+security+CEON URI Mapping+CJ Loader. I believe that I've got all the configuration set up properly as the default gallery shows, but the PREV, NEXT, CLOSE, and LOADING buttons aren't showing up. Previous posts lead me to believe that it's got something to do with the URI mapping and gallery.html.

Anybody got any clues?
    Sounds like the buttons images are in the wrong path or missing. Put a link to your site and I'll check it for ya. ;)

Plugin Contributions

Thanks. My site's currently down for maintenance since it's in very early development and I don't want to be indexed. PM me your IP address and I'll add it to my admin list.

Plugin Contributions

Well, thanks to Asdesign for pointing me in the right direction(s)!

If anyone desires to use this mod in conjunction with Ceon URI Mapping, here's what changes need to be made since the URI mapping requires all absolute path references to items loaded by .js and .css files:

1) /includes/templates/CUSTOM/css/stylesheet_lightbox.css

Change all 5 occurrences of ../images/zen_lightbox to /includes/templates/CUSTOM/images/zen_lightbox (where CUSTOM is your template name). If you're not running out of the root, prepend that path name (e.g. /store/includes/...).

2) /includes/templates/CUSTOM/jscript/lightbox.js

Change lines 78 & 79 to include the full path (as above) to the two .gif files.

3) /includes/modules/pages/xxx/jscript_lightbox.php

This script is included in each page where a lightbox could be displayed (check the documentation for this mod).

Lines 20 and 21 are originally

Code:
    var fileLoadingImage = "<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('.gif', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images'). '/zen_lightbox/' . 'loading.gif'; ?>";
    var fileBottomNavCloseImage = "<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('.gif', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images'). '/zen_lightbox/' . 'closelabel.gif'; ?>";
    make the following changes

Code:
    var fileLoadingImage = "<?php echo '/' . $template->get_template_dir('.gif', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images'). '/zen_lightbox/' . 'loading.gif'; ?>";
    var fileBottomNavCloseImage = "<?php echo '/' . $template->get_template_dir('.gif', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images'). '/zen_lightbox/' . 'closelabel.gif'; ?>";
    Happy galleries to all.

Plugin Contributions

Only thing I noticed about this gallery is that you have to prepare your images before uploading, by making them unified, meaning all at the same size. Otherwise, you get ugly looking thumbnails. I reckon there might be better gallery solutions out there. :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Asdesign View Post
    Only thing I noticed about this gallery is that you have to prepare your images before uploading, by making them unified, meaning all at the same size. Otherwise, you get ugly looking thumbnails. I reckon there might be better gallery solutions out there. :)
    You actually can change the thumbnail size using the config.php file to make them all the same size. Granted it will skew the image but it's an option...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by deggertsen View Post
    You actually can change the thumbnail size using the config.php file to make them all the same size. Granted it will skew the image but it's an option...
    I totally recoded the html and css for it but having the thumbnails in different heights is kinda annoying. I like it sorted out all in the same size. I guess some sort of cropping script should be implemented to make this gallery a lot better.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast