Plugin Contributions

Default MySQL Error 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax;

I am now getting the following error when I test my web pages and don't understand where the error is or how to fix it. This occurs when a user clicks on the music genre and then on the index "begins with". Can anyone please point me to the right direction to fix this?

-----Cut and paste of error message-----
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' dmm_product_music_extra pme on pme.music_genre_id = m.music_genre_id, dmm_produ' at line 2
    in:
    [select p.products_id, p.products_type, p.master_categories_id, m.music_genre_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_description, IF(s.status = 1, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status = 1, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price, p.products_sort_order, p.product_is_call, p.product_is_always_free_shipping, p.products_qty_box_status from dmm_products_description pd, dmm_products p left join dmm_music_genre m, dmm_product_music_extra pme on pme.music_genre_id = m.music_genre_id, dmm_products_to_categories p2c left join dmm_specials s on p2c.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = 1 and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1']

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MySQL Error 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax;

Try checking the similar posts at the bottom of this thread
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MySQL Error 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax;

I thnk it had to do with some data corruption in the SQL database. I reloaded my backup and it went away and then I looked at the CSV file I was trying to upload and cleaned up some garbage I found. This happend when I trised to use Easy Populate to upload music items to groups set to use the music data types. Easy Populate does not appear to work for that.