Hi, I've encountered a strange problem. A customer placed an order for two products totaling 15.20, and paid through the HSBC module with no problem, however his confirmation email said that the order was for four different products and the total came to 30.40. The order in admin also showed the four products totalling 30.40, so there are two issues really. 1. Obviously the customer wasn't too happy thinking he had paid for items that he didn't order (even though the correct amount had been taken), and 2. If he hadn't pointed this out, he would have been sent items worth 30.40 even though he hadn't ordered them and hadn't paid for them.

As far as I know this is an isolated incident, but can't be sure, but obviously I want to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I am using version 1.3.8a and upgraded from 1.2.7 on 6th December 2008. I haven't carried out any maintenance on the site for a while so the problem isn't as a result of any change I have made.

The customer did say that after he had completed his order he was asked if he wanted to be notified of updates to product details. He de-selected the boxes on the four products, which happen to be the four items that were added to the order.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance

Richard