Plugin Contributions

Default Product Info page not parsing correctly

Hello Zenners,

Got a lil problem. Figured I'd test the collective knowledge on this. Just had to do a manual upgrade to an old zen cart install, was at 1.2.6d and hosting upgraded MySQL to the latest and was getting the 1054 error on products. Couldn't do the automatic database upgrade for some unknown reason, so I've already copied most of the database data over via lil sql injections from the old one into the new 1.3.8 version one table at a time noting any inconsistencies between the two and adjusting the sql code accordingly.

Everything seems to be functioning ok so far.. admin section sees all the customers, products all show up correctly in the admin section, created a new template override and got the thing looking back to how I had it back in the 1.2.6d days.

Only problem I just now noticed is that when I click from a category with multiple products, it will list all the products correctly. However when I click on the product itself it will not display the product information OR the footer.. so it appears that something is completely blocking the parsing of that page.... from the product info down

I have a few ideas but wont be trying until morning to get in deep again. Head feels like its going to pop and I need some sleep so I figured I'd see if anyone else ever had this happen before.

Here is the test site... http://www.waggonerchocolates.com/new

Just click from a category to a product and check that crazy stuff out. No add-ons either just the basic stuff that comes with the install.

Cheers!
    Nick B
    apt3studios

PS... If you wanna see what happens if you procrastinate on keeping your zen cart version current goto http://www.waggonerchocolates.com/store/ and you can see the 1054 error in action for the time being as well as MySQL 5.0.2 mishandling of sessions... fun stuff!
    Last edited by apt3studios; 6 Feb 2009 at 04:54 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Info page not parsing correctly

Looks like you are getting a partial blank page problem, try this:

Announcement: Getting a BLANK PAGE? Here's the answer ... 14th November 2008 DrByte (Sensei)
    HunnyBee Design
    "A man's manners are a mirror in which he shows his portrait." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Plugin Contributions

ah that worked perfectly... that lil debugging tool will be an invaluable asset for sure....

Thanks for the bump in the right direction!!

Nick

Plugin Contributions

You're welcome
    HunnyBee Design
    "A man's manners are a mirror in which he shows his portrait." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe